Girl Best Friend Problems

• Girl Best Friend Problems

Ok so this is a bit complicated.... I am a guy and my best friend is a girl, but I rarely see her but we school nearby, in fact, we met by travelling together. I actually see her from pretty far away sometimes. I text her every day though!!! Nobody knows me as much as she does. Nobody makes me happy like how she does. However, I am not her best friend, because she has a big circle of girl friends from school and she has a boyfriend too.

Now, I really want to spend time with her. The few times we are ever on a one-on-one scenario are when I tutor her which has only happened twice in our 3.5 year friendship (and actually both happened over the past month). I really want to just hug her sometimes (which I've never done) or at least friendly touch her (don't think in a perverted way...) like how normal besties do, but I won't get that opportunity. We can't really hang out too because our parents are strict. I really consider this girl the most important person in the world to me and want to spend my whole life with her (but not marriage).

Another problem is that she will be getting married someday or have boyfriends (like now), so I will basically never be able to have the relationship that I want to have with her. Being a guy, she doesn't confide in me much, but I confide in her only, except for a few male friends, but mostly her. Perhaps I am just being selfish, but I want her to feel the same way about me so we can have the perfect Best Friend Relationship without any thoughts of dating or stuff like that. Any advice?
      A smile when you hold back your tears is lonely, isn't it?
    • Notice Me wrote:

Ok so this is a bit complicated.... I am a guy and my best friend is a girl, but I rarely see her but we school nearby, in fact, we met by travelling together. I actually see her from pretty far away sometimes. I text her every day though!!! Nobody knows me as much as she does. Nobody makes me happy like how she does. However, I am not her best friend, because she has a big circle of girl friends from school and she has a boyfriend too.

Now, I really want to spend time with her. The few times we are ever on a one-on-one scenario are when I tutor her which has only happened twice in our 3.5 year friendship (and actually both happened over the past month). I really want to just hug her sometimes (which I've never done) or at least friendly touch her (don't think in a perverted way...) like how normal besties do, but I won't get that opportunity. We can't really hang out too because our parents are strict. I really consider this girl the most important person in the world to me and want to spend my whole life with her (but not marriage).

Another problem is that she will be getting married someday or have boyfriends (like now), so I will basically never be able to have the relationship that I want to have with her. Being a guy, she doesn't confide in me much, but I confide in her only, except for a few male friends, but mostly her. Perhaps I am just being selfish, but I want her to feel the same way about me so we can have the perfect Best Friend Relationship without any thoughts of dating or stuff like that. Any advice?
      well, first of all, you need to remember that she has a boyfriend! you cant go up to a girl that has a bf and say you have feelings for her. That is just a huge no-go!!! If you like spending time with her, great...just dont make any moves on her. Remember that nothing is for ever and if you really love her, you will wait. But dont get to locked on this one chick. Remember that there are billions of girls out there!!!
    • But I don't want to make a move on her or try anything weird. She's my best friend but we do nothing together to even act that way. I know she has a boyfriend and I respect that completely, but what I want is for us to see each other more often and just talk or something. Completely normal friend stuff! By the way, she knows that I really love her as a friend so I don't know what more to do :/

Thanks for replying by the way! :thumbsup: I was beginning to doubt whether I'd get an answer other than "CAKE" because it always gets me craving for some :cursing:
      A smile when you hold back your tears is lonely, isn't it?
    • Then what you should do is buy me some "CAKE!!!" because i want some right now ;)

secondly, i think it would be wise just to watch and wait for a bit. if you really want to you can ask her if she wants to go grab a bite to eat with you. i cant be anything that can be looked at as a date or there we be big problems coming your way. If you havent talked in a while, then i wouldn't jump right in and say: "want to grab a bite to eat with me?" just slowly work your way back up to the point where you are chatting again. Just remember: nothing that looks like a date or a move on her in any way!