Feeling hopeless...

• Feeling hopeless...

Everyday Im told that I'll get a gf, my life will be better, ETC.. well i feel like friends tell me positive things and lie.. Im not getting a relationship cause of a world of evil and demonic people... and life doesnt seem to be getting better... The earth and everything on it is falling apart... so whats the point in living in life?!
    • It is a natural thing for everyone to have a bad phase. Everyone goes through. I'm not going to tell you that you will get a gf because that depends on you. You will not get a girlfriend just like that. You have to go out there and meet new girls. Keep trying and some girl out there will fall for you.

Every guy must try. Don't feel sad or depressed just yet. Keep trying you know?
    • Do you know every girl in the world? I doubt it. You are sexual, so how unlikely is it for a girl to be just as sexual as you? Trust me, you just need to go out there, make friends and eventually you will find the one. Forget about all that demonic people stuff and believe in the good people in this world because it will be from among them that the girl you desire will come :)
      A smile when you hold back your tears is lonely, isn't it?
    • Broken_For_Eternity wrote:

Everyday Im told that I'll get a gf, my life will be better, ETC.. well i feel like friends tell me positive things and lie.. Im not getting a relationship cause of a world of evil and demonic people... and life doesnt seem to be getting better... The earth and everything on it is falling apart... so whats the point in living in life?!
      judging by your post i will say you are about 15. If my age estimation of you is correct, dont fucking beat yourself up!!! you really need to grow up and stop complaining. You are in a world of over 7 billion people. I somehow doubt that you will never find a girlfriend. Really, the only way to get someone like you out of this kind of situation is to be firm and tell you to grow a pair so grow a pair! Somewhere out there, there will be a girl, or hell, a guy (and you never know) that is looking for a person like you and you will see something in that person that you have never seen before in a person and you will think back to these days and think: WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH ME?! So buckle down, stop crying and remember that you still hazve your whole life ahead of you.
      If it helps you, i didnt get my first real kiss until my 17th birthday. I thought it would never happen but eventually it did so stop worrying about it!
    • Broken_For_Eternity wrote:

Im homeschooled, and Im also really sexual.. girls dont like that
      Girls may not like you because of the way you treat them. We girls are not leery just because a guy is loaded like a bull. But we don't like a bloke throwing their sexual prowess into our faces, so perhaps that is the reason why girls don't like your attitude. Just saying, that is all. Most teen guys are sexual people and there's nothing unusual in that anymore than girls being equally sexually rapacious.

Being home schooled is fine. Nothing wrong with it. In fact, home schooling can be one the best forms of education anyone can have.

But as to why you are not wanting to enter a relationship just because, as you said, 'the world is evil' and has 'demonic people' is no excuse because there are very nice people around, and you have to go look for them. You cannot make generalisations like that. It's your depression speaking. There is every chance of a nice girl out there, but you must be more choosy as to your friends. From what you have said about them, they don't seem to be a nice bunch. Find another social group to hang with.

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • @Broken_For_Eternity
      if those words came over in a mean way, i take them all back. I know what you are going through mate. I know as a fact though that sometimes you just have to be firm with people (like in the military if you wish) to get them to listen to you. I am more then happy to help you out in any way that i can, even if that means telling you what you dont want to hear if that helps you. Just feel free to send me a private message and we can talk things through :)