Meaningful Quotes!

• Meaningful Quotes!

The title says it all. Post some quotes that are near dear to your heart and soul.
      I'll get you started with three quotes that I live by.

1. "Did you say it?" 'I love you. I don't ever wanna live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it. But every now and then look around. Drink it in. 'Cause........ this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."-Greys Anatomy

2. "Time passes in moments"... moments which, rushing past, define the path of a life, just as surely as they lead towards its end. How rarely do we stop to examine that path, to see the reasons why all things happen, to consider whether the path we take in life is our own making, or simply one into which we drift with eyes closed. But what if we could stop, pause to take stock of each precious moment before it passes? Might we then see the endless forks in the road that have shaped a life? And, seeing those choices, choose another path?" -Scully The Xfiles

3. "Everything happens for a reason... " -ME

Everything said in these quotes is true.. Make sure you say what you need to say to the people you care about cause as I've learned life can end in a millisecond and you could die without the people you care about knowing what you really thing and you might die with regrets. If you love someone and you're afraid to tell them, just stop being afraid. You don't want to die without letting him/her knowing what you feel. Otherwise you will feel half empty because you didn't reveal your heart. Don't forget being alive isn't forever it's only temporary one day your time will come and when it does you need to have everything sorted and nothing left unsaid so you can say I have no regrets.

Time does pass in moments.. make sure you're living life to the fullest. Never wonder what could of happened if you have done something differently, you chose that path for a reason. One day you will find out why. It's like the butterfly effect. If you were to go back in the past and change one small decision you made because you think it will make your life better - just think of the consequences. That small change could dramatically change the path of your life.. Therefore, everything happens for a reason. An example of that, I had a serious life threatening problem, so I risked an operation and survived it. The result means it would be difficult for me to get pregnant again and have a baby, so instead my wife Jenni and I are adopting youngsters. And there are plenty of kids that need loving parents, and we have a secure and safe home for them to be raised in. This is why I believe in myself as a good mother of my daughter, and now I want to inspire other children to grow to know they can be anyone they want to be and do whatever they want to do. I believe every child has the power to be whatever it wants to be. No child is a lost cause, and I will do whatever it takes to make sure they know that.

Just one last thought.. What ever is going on in your life at this moment may look bad.. It may look like there's never going to be a change, but always remember there is always a way out. In the end it will always sort itself out, you just have to hope for it and strive hard to achieve it. Everything that happens has a meaning behind it, so you just have to always look for the bigger picture.

~Poppi Georgina K

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • Some of these are more "philosophies" than "quotes"

"They are nothing before me" - Me
      i say this to myself when i am trying to boost my own morale and confidence, like when i know someone is using me or opposing me, i just say this^ and i feel unbeatable.

"I will NEVER turn my back on people who need me" - Katara
      i live by this, if there is anyone in distraught of my knowledge, i will always help them as best i can.

"You shall only hear MY voice" - Me
      I face my problems on my own i don't need anyone's help or assistance.
      i don't like it when people make the effort to shield me.
      i am steadfast and staunch. I don't bring others, nor do i require others in my disputes.
      I will win my own battles.

"No llores porque ya se termino, sonríe porque sucedio." - My Abuela
      (Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened) - Dr. Seuss
      My grandmother has told me this all my life, it implies that it is better to have not achieved but attempted - gained knowledge and experience, than not attempted at all. Learn from our mistakes, abuse the mistakes, execute them, find the positive within the negative.
      I sometimes succumb to the other side of this meaning though...

"Embracing life means accepting death" - Matthew Mercer and Marcella Lentz-Pope
      embracing life means you are not afraid of to live to the fullest, you know death
      is nothing bad, and every one dies, just a matter of time. As long as
      your life is worthwhile, you do not need to be afraid of death. accept
      death like you accept your friends, so embrace life just like it is
      someone you know well, such as a family member

When you accept death, it means you know what is life, death is the home for all life, so you are not afraid of dying.
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, J.K Rowling

"I have a theory that selflessness and bravery aren't all that different" - Divergent, Veronica Roth

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it..." - To Kill A Mockingbird, Harper Lee

"You see us as you want to see us—in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain...and an athlete...and a basket case...a princess...and a criminal. Does that answer your question?" - The Breakfast Club
    • no one reacts until something dramatic happens - me
      bipolar people are easy, just wait a few minutes or dangle something shiny in front of them, their mood will change - lol google
      nothing pisses off your enemy more than forgiving them - google

this right here? is MY lane, stay the fuck out of it. - me
      if you're not a bag of skittles... i don't give a damn about you - me
      bipolar - great in bed. hard to live with. - me
      one does not simply taste jades flavour - me

i tripped and fell in some feelings, don't worry, i brushed that shit off - random poster at the hospital lol
      must my mood dictate my manners fuckwit cunt face? - me
      the pretty ones always have some type of flaw, trust issues, insecurity. me? i'm fucken bipolar bitch! lol :3 - tv show
      i hate being bipolar, it's the best :D - me
      One does not simply taste Jade's flavour.