need advice please ?

• Welcome to Teen Hut. I hope you can stick around as the forum is trying to rebuild its waned membership. There are some good people here. :)

I'm sorry you're having to share with your brother as there will be awkward times and I suggest you talk to your mum, see if the two of you can work on a solution where your brother can be away from the bedroom for the times when you need privacy. Seeing this situation is not going to improve since your family are having to move to a smaller place, I feel it's important you talk to the parent you are closest to and try and work on a solution. Your brother will want his privacy, too. I should think the one best place would be the bathroom when you need to change clothes. It really does sound an absolute bummer, Hun.

It's hardly the best situation going, but I feel your parents owe it to the both of you. You haven't said how old you are, or how old youir brother is, but I don't suppose whatever age it's going to be wonderful. If your parents don't come across as helpful, remind them that they were teenagers once, and would have been just as shy if they were put in the same situation.

One other thing, but do you have a best friend you can stay with, or even during school holidays?

I do hope you get some help here. Your parents owe it to the both of you.

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.