How Do I Respond?

• How Do I Respond?

So, I met this guy a couple of months ago, and we've gotten pretty close. We're really flirty, and I wasn't sure if he liked me, but today, he told me that he liked me. Since nobody has ever confessed their liking me, I just kind of froze up. Then I stupidly said thank you. The thought of liking him had crossed my mind before, but I was convinced he liked someone else. For the whole rest of the day, I've been thinking about what to say to him, or even if I liked him. I even failed a quiz because I was so distracted. I decided that I did like him after analyzing the situation. How can I tell him that I like him back without sounding lame? For the remainder of that day, I kept trying to bring it up again, but I got too nervous. I hope he doesn't think that I don't like him.
      Thanks in advance!
    • You have managed to give the guy a signal that you don't like him back. Guys are simpler and want direct answers. Don't confuse them.

Now you must tell him about how you feel before he looks for another girl. Just go tell him straight away. He has already done it. You can find a cute way to do it or do it directly. You can also ask your best friend to transfer the information.