Problem with girlfriend

• Problem with girlfriend

Okay, so, me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost two months, and in that time we've only hung out outside of school maybe twice. The thing is is that she always hangs out with her best friend, they even spend the night at each others house during the school week. This weekend, on halloween, we were supposed to have a movie night with her best friend and my best friend, they're dating each other by the way. So, we had this planned out, my friend gets grounded and now he can't go, so because my girlfriends best friend wouldn't be comfortable with it being just us and her she's cancelling all of those plans and is just gonna hang out with her friend and leaving me out. We've talked about it and nothing has really changed if that helps
    • It is perfectly natural for a girl to be close to her best girl friend. She might be very close to her and so she hangs out with her. You have to allow her to do things like these as she really cares for her. But caring for her and hanging out with her don't mean she don't like you. Not unless she is a BI and has a feelings for her.

One problem can be if she hangs out less with you and have little time for you. In that case this is a general relationship problem where a boyfriend and girlfriend are not spending time together enough to keep the spark going. If you feel you are not getting enough time to spend with her and this is annoying you, then you need to speak with her or if nothing changes for far too long, then break up. But make sure that you are not being too demanding or clinging to her. She cannot give you 24 hours a day. She needs her girl time and space too. Demand just reasonable time of her life, not all the time. Don't control her and tell her what to do or who to hang out with. Be reasonable, good and understanding.

Making her understand the problem is better than telling her what to do. Hope this helps.
    • In that case, I have one suggestion for you. You as well do the same, treat her the same way. In a relationship, always try to make sure that the interest of the girl is more than yours. If a relationship interest factor is 100% by two people in it. Girl should be at 60, you try to be at 40. If you are the one telling her that she is not spending time with you and bla bla and its not changing. Then slowly you are moving towards 80% and she 20%. This relationship can fail soon as she realises the spark is over.

Stop spending time with her or hoping to do it. Start spending time with other friends of yours, or better, meet new people, make new friends, specially girls. You don't have to get bogged down by a girl who has no time for you. Show her that you are not unhappy or sad for her, you have better things to do and you are having fun. The girl must feel that you are busy, enjoying your life and have less time for her, for her to realise the problem.

Go enjoy your time with new people. There is not much you can do with a girlfriend who knowingly gives you less attention and time. As you have already discussed this with her and situation is not getting better, don't destroy your time in hoping that she will become better. Explore new options and try to have fun with other people.