I think I'm gay

• Hi, I'm gay but the opposite: girls used to make me go all mushy and excited, and I married one who was lesbian like me. I think you could be gay, but the only way is to find another guy who feels the same way though there are dangers meeting someone off the internet. I'm unsure how old you are or what country you are in, but underage sex can be a criminal offence so you will need to check out your country's laws on this.

Just don't get yourself tied up into knots as to whether you're gay or not. Only time will tell and your mixing in with a gay crowd of guys your age might be encouraging. Remember though you like girls, it's not necessarily the gender, but the character. I fell in love with a guy who was to father my daughter (before he buggered off post haste), and I loved him for his character, not actually his looks. In a year of so's time you might feel differently about girls, you might meet a girl whose character just bombs you out and you want to date her. It can happen. The key is keeping an open mind. So, good luck on your travels. :)

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.