please read true story

• please read true story

I'll like to share this TRUE STORY with you today please read this and take what I'm saying into account. I'm just a normal human, who was having a really hard life ( like most people ) but I have over come all of my problems and here's why.

Why I attended school we use to pray daily but then family problems happened and my dad became abusive I thought that I was to blame. I carried on into my teen age years struggling really bad, until it came to april this year when two lovely, gentleman knocked at our door, and I listened to what they had to say. I didn't take any of this into account, and I carried on with my life. Not till june this year I had a thought so I got back in contact with these two men but they wasn't the same people, they told me about there church and I didn't know what to believe, but I carried on listening and handed me a book of there scriptures! and I red them, and I prayed to ask if they was true, for the first time in awhile I got down on my knees and I prayed to know if what I was reading was TRUE and the feeling I got was pure love after, I didn't rush anything! I carried on with my lessons with these amazing people and then I started to attend church, and everyone was so welcoming! Time went by through the strength I gained through prayer I gave up smoking and I start to try and live righteous, in
      August I was baptised in the name of christ, and if I haven't had joined this church I wouldn't have known that I do have a heavenly father that loves me or I wouldn't even be alive! I love this church so much!

And that church is, the church of jesus christ of latter day saints... Yes I'm a mormon, loads of people say mormons are bad, but were honestly not we are just normal people who are trying to return back to our heavenly father after this life!! People have always said joseph smith ( one of our many prophets ) was a fraud, but.... He translated the whole book of mormon, ( joseph lacked knowledge. He wasn't as smart as other kids, he was like what we call this days DUMB ) but he translated the book of mormon.

Before I joined the church I googled about mormons and it came up with polygamy, and lots more rubbish that is not true! I believed the internet at first but then when the elders explained I understood why, people post mean things online about religions just so they can say there's are true!

I love the book of mormon I love the church I love all the prophets and all the members in this church!

I am just so grateful for everyone that helped me and I want to help other if you have any questions ect

Please don't hesitate just email me!
      Just know that your not alone!
      I'm here to help!

[email protected]
    • iamachildofgod wrote:

I'll like to share this TRUE STORY with you today please read this and take what I'm saying into account. I'm just a normal human, who was having a really hard life ( like most people ) but I have over come all of my problems and here's why.

Why I attended school we use to pray daily but then family problems happened and my dad became abusive I thought that I was to blame. I carried on into my teen age years struggling really bad, until it came to april this year when two lovely, gentleman knocked at our door, and I listened to what they had to say. I didn't take any of this into account, and I carried on with my life. Not till june this year I had a thought so I got back in contact with these two men but they wasn't the same people, they told me about there church and I didn't know what to believe, but I carried on listening and handed me a book of there scriptures! and I red them, and I prayed to ask if they was true, for the first time in awhile I got down on my knees and I prayed to know if what I was reading was TRUE and the feeling I got was pure love after, I didn't rush anything! I carried on with my lessons with these amazing people and then I started to attend church, and everyone was so welcoming! Time went by through the strength I gained through prayer I gave up smoking and I start to try and live righteous, in
      August I was baptised in the name of christ, and if I haven't had joined this church I wouldn't have known that I do have a heavenly father that loves me or I wouldn't even be alive! I love this church so much!

And that church is, the church of jesus christ of latter day saints... Yes I'm a mormon, loads of people say mormons are bad, but were honestly not we are just normal people who are trying to return back to our heavenly father after this life!! People have always said joseph smith ( one of our many prophets ) was a fraud, but.... He translated the whole book of mormon, ( joseph lacked knowledge. He wasn't as smart as other kids, he was like what we call this days DUMB ) but he translated the book of mormon.

Before I joined the church I googled about mormons and it came up with polygamy, and lots more rubbish that is not true! I believed the internet at first but then when the elders explained I understood why, people post mean things online about religions just so they can say there's are true!

I love the book of mormon I love the church I love all the prophets and all the members in this church!

I am just so grateful for everyone that helped me and I want to help other if you have any questions ect

Please don't hesitate just email me!
      Just know that your not alone!
      I'm here to help!

[email protected]

southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s07e12-all-about-mormons
    • I'm Greek Othodox, though when I can, I worship with the Taizé Community in Saône-et-Loire, Burgundy, France. There are many ways to find inner peace and the strength to carry on, so they are my path though it's not for everyone.

I'm glad you have found a faith that's become meaningful and I wish you well in your daily walk. Much as you are zealous for your religion, though, and seemingly into the proselytism of it, don't expect others on the forum to reciprocate.

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • martinBoy98 wrote:

iamachildofgod wrote:

I've seen that episode many times and its not true you can say that, but c'mon get serious joseph smith he was a prophet, lalalalallala, facts are facts, southpark is full of rubbish.
      It doesn't say "lalalalala" , it says ; "dumb , dumb , dumb , dumb" ...
      C'mon South Park is my Holy book , and Randy is my prophet .
      Lol!

When I was around nine or ten, Donald Duck was my hero. :D

• AccessDenied wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

iamachildofgod wrote:

I've seen that episode many times and its not true you can say that, but c'mon get serious joseph smith he was a prophet, lalalalallala, facts are facts, southpark is full of rubbish.
      It doesn't say "lalalalala" , it says ; "dumb , dumb , dumb , dumb" ...C'mon South Park is my Holy book , and Randy is my prophet .
      Lol!
      When I was around nine or ten, Donald Duck was my hero. :D

Saint Martyr and God's shepherd Randy of South Park and Colorado . xD :D

When I was that age my hero was Rabbit Roger from "Who framed Roger Rabbit" . Now , my hero is Jessica from the same movie . xD :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by martinBoy98 ().

• martinBoy98 wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

iamachildofgod wrote:

It doesn't say "lalalalala" , it says ; "dumb , dumb , dumb , dumb" ...C'mon South Park is my Holy book , and Randy is my prophet .
      Lol!When I was around nine or ten, Donald Duck was my hero. :D

When I was that age my hero was Rabbit Roger from "Who framed Roger Rabbit" . Now , my hero is Jessica from the same movie . xD :D
      I had a girlfriend called Jessica. Hourglass figure, too. Real Goth type.

The rest is classified. ;)

• AccessDenied wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

iamachildofgod wrote:

I had a girlfriend called Jessica. Hourglass figure, too. Real Goth type.
      The rest is classified. ;)
      Pity she was Goth . xD :D
    • martinBoy98 wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

iamachildofgod wrote:

Saint Martyr and God's shepherd Randy of South Park and Colorado . xD :D When I was that age my hero was Rabbit Roger from "Who framed Roger Rabbit" . Now , my hero is Jessica from the same movie . xD :D
      I had a girlfriend called Jessica. Hourglass figure, too. Real Goth type.The rest is classified. ;)
      Pity she was Goth . xD :D
      Not a 'pity' at all, really. She was a killer in mattress maneuvers. The problem came trying to find which key to unlock myself... :rolleyes: 8| :D