life without sex :(

• life without sex :(

Hi. I'm 29 years old and i never had sex (only 3 times at prostitutes). Its not because of my bad look, but because of my low selfconfidence since high school. Years were flying by and here we are - 29. You will probably say go out and find somebody, but the problem are my thoughts that are taking all my will to live away. I cant deal with the facts that i lost 12 years of my live and havent experienced nothing. Not going out into the club with friends in young years and party, no real kissing with normal girl, no real sex, no one night stands, relationship, travelling. All things that for most people are normal. Because of that i dont feel competitive to girls that i like and i feel they all are much better then me, on higher level and i'm not good enough for them and all of the people, because i havent alived so much then others, was almost all the time at home and work. How can be such person equal to others? It can't! Its terrible if i go into the shopping center and see in 2 hours hundreds of women with which i would like to have sex and i know i didnt have such interesting past as them. Those thoughts are eating me up every single day, all day. I was also at therapist, but didnt help. Also i took antidepressants, but those also dont take facts away. Nothing can take away the facts, that i'm not on same level as those girls who are having sex since highschool, were on so many parties and so on. For them its normal to have a penis in their hands or mouth, for me this is science fiction and somebody who is 12 years behind in my opinion can never again be same worth as person who alived all those things in normal years (18-24). Sex is the highest thing in live and if you dont have it you havent lived. Therefor i dont know what to do, because there is no way out to feel the same worth as those people anymore, that have normal sex live since their high school. To be honest, the best would be this life would be over and i could sleep forever, to not have this thoughts of facts every day...
    • you're over crediting sex, it's not even the greatest thing in the world, although it does have its merits. i suggest STOPPING IT WITH THE PROSTITUTES!!! (nobody wants used goods and sloppy seconds), put yourself out there, as you said its not because of your looks but your confidence. Expect rewards when you try things. be open.
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • but anyone who has sex should be "doing it" because they want to, i swear some of the older people at my school and some even my age just had sex because they didnt want virgin stats any more no affence to you but its stupid were you the same way with the prositutes?
      my point is im sensible so i say have sex only if and when you have someone you want it with
    • alwaysbeyoung wrote:

but anyone who has sex should be "doing it" because they want to, i swear some of the older people at my school and some even my age just had sex because they didnt want virgin stats any more no affence to you but its stupid were you the same way with the prositutes?
      my point is im sensible so i say have sex only if and when you have someone you want it with
      i'm am just emphasizing the fact that he believes he has confidence, which i choose to exploit so to give him a better approach to execute his "better living", i was also stating my opinion on prostitutes.

i also didnt understand some of what you said.
    • I do love B'ni's phrasiology '(nobody wants used goods and sloppy seconds)' - hahaa, but, though he has a point, some blokes who are socially inept go to a prostitute for a good seeing to only because they haven't much choice but to. In the OP's case, methinks the horse has already bolted the barn and you two are arguing a lost cause. :)

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • AccessDenied wrote:

I do love B'ni's phrasiology '(nobody wants used goods and sloppy seconds)' - hahaa, but, though he has a point, some blokes who are socially inept go to a prostitute for a good seeing to only because they haven't much choice but to. In the OP's case, methinks the horse has already bolted the barn and you two are arguing a lost cause. :)
      thanks pop(s)pi, you're an angel. and by lost cause do you imply that this is one of those cases where the pernicious caitiff just makes an account for a single use then reneges thereafter? like those filthy maggots who you advise only to be without gratitude?

if so, i am now severely pissed.
    • B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

I do love B'ni's phrasiology '(nobody wants used goods and sloppy seconds)' - hahaa, but, though he has a point, some blokes who are socially inept go to a prostitute for a good seeing to only because they haven't much choice but to. In the OP's case, methinks the horse has already bolted the barn and you two are arguing a lost cause. :)
      thanks pop(s)pi, you're an angel. and by lost cause do you imply that this is one of those cases where the pernicious caitiff just makes an account for a single use then reneges thereafter? like those filthy maggots who you advise only to be without gratitude?
      if so, i am now severely pissed.
      Sorry to keep you waiting, but I had a Jehova's Witness on my doorstep trying to sell me the idea that their Watchtower was the route to heaven. Instead, I took pleasure in verbally abusing them. :P

No, I meant the OP has likely left our forum and gone to psyche central which I recommended. It was nice of him to think of asking us, but as I said, prostitutes do have a role in society as they fulfill a purpose for those who feel unable to get a girl very easily. I am in no way criticising you, so no need to feel pissed off in any way. :)

• AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

thanks pop(s)pi, you're an angel. and by lost cause do you imply that this is one of those cases where the pernicious caitiff just makes an account for a single use then reneges thereafter? like those filthy maggots who you advise only to be without gratitude?if so, i am now severely pissed.
      Sorry to keep you waiting, but I had a Jehova's Witness on my doorstep trying to sell me the idea that their Watchtower was the route to heaven. Instead, I took pleasure in verbally abusing them. :P
      No, I meant the OP has likely left our forum and gone to psyche central which I recommended. It was nice of him to think of asking us, but as I said, prostitutes do have a role in society as they fulfill a purpose for those who feel unable to get a girl very easily. I am in no way criticising you, so no need to feel pissed off in any way. :)

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

thanks pop(s)pi, you're an angel. and by lost cause do you imply that this is one of those cases where the pernicious caitiff just makes an account for a single use then reneges thereafter? like those filthy maggots who you advise only to be without gratitude?if so, i am now severely pissed.
      sweeeeeeeeeeeetttt <3 <3 <3 <3 love you p**s, lol you tell those fools who is boss!! YOU ARE MY QUEEN! :D
    • AccessDenied wrote:

Last time Jehova's Witnesses knocked on our door maybe 4 yrs ago . And briefly , dad was tired that day and went to sleep . They ringed , ringed and ringed like crazy on our door , woke up my dad (worst decision in someone's life) and he took shotgun and opened them a door . None JW tried do knock on our door since then ... xD :D :D :D
    • martinBoy98 wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

Last time Jehova's Witnesses knocked on our door maybe 4 yrs ago . And briefly , dad was tired that day and went to sleep . They ringed , ringed and ringed like crazy on our door , woke up my dad (worst decision in someone's life) and he took shotgun and opened them a door . None JW tried do knock on our door since then ... xD :D :D :D
      I would have loved to have seen their faces! xD