family problem

• elens wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

If so , then continue treating him as baby and kid after all happened , and don't be surprised if DEA knock on your door one day in next few years ... Grounding him month or so won't help at all , you must realize that he entered in puberty and it's not without reason when some cultures consider that puberty is start of manhood , and you still consider him a kid . (?!) Good luck to you and your family with him . None should hate him , but none should take it easy what he did , he must be aware of negative consequences that are product of his behaving and actions .
      so what would you do? beat him and then leave him in room by himself, ignore him for a month?...bro talk to him after punishment, in a nice way, he explained some things to him and also gave a warning what will happen next time...
      You're generalizing too much what I've said . I'm just against treating him as kid , because he definitely isn't anymore . And yeah , if you punish him is it logical to cuddle him or to talk with him like nothing happened . You must solve the cause of his behaving , not consequences of it . Like in life , to solve some problem you don't solve it from the middle , you must start from the very beginning so you can solve it effectively ... ;)
    • little boys need a spanking when they misbehave. They are boys, not girls. They need to be trained. Or, they grow up figuring they are free to get away with date rape, any theft, violence of any kind, etcetera, as all they ever got was cry baby tolerance when young, and all they had to do was start crying out like a pet dog or cat and get away with it, get away with all they did. Uh UH ! They need severe spanking. Maybe the spanking should be hard and regular but real and no pet dog or pet cat noises tolerated.
    • even the post is from nov 2015

elens wrote:

maybe he is right, maybe a little spanking can be only thing that would work, and would stopped my little brother to acting like that again. he could have a car crash ! ;(

also if a few spanks may working for some reasons, at the end it never really does.

elens wrote:

whether,the next time to let my older brother to punish him as he wants?

The next time you're going to do the same as the first time. Because it is the only right thing to do.

Your big bro has to learn to enforce his authority on different way.

And if your little bro should be incorrigible, he has to learn it on the harder track ... no, not beating, something like that only feeds his aggression ... perhaps he must expierence prison from inside or such.