Attracted to a girl.

• Attracted to a girl.

Hello guys and girls.
      This is the first time I use this forum so I hope this is the right section to post.

Let me start by saying that I am attracted to a girl, she's 2 years younger than me...I'm 19 and she's 17. Minimum age in my country to drink alcohol and do things like taking a driving license is 18. Maybe what I'm trying to do is wrong because she is underage!
      I've been into different relationships before and the last one was a mess, let's say I'm kinda hurt by the girl, maybe she feels the same...I don't really know because I haven't talked with her or any of her friends. I've had sex before in my life with almost all of my girlfriends...all of that information was provided to say that I am not scared to talk with girls or to get into a relationship. Anyway, I feel different with this one, it's messed up and I don't know her in person, I've never talked with her before and she hasn't accepted my friend request on facebook. I don't blame her because she doesn't even know me. I've seen her a couple of times before and I really like her, at least from her look. I am really confused with this one, scared sometimes, I've never felt like this before. I've never been shaking when I think of her. First time I saw her was in May and since that time I've been under a lot of stress, thinking about her and things we can do every single day. Maybe this is too much for someone I don't know in person but I really don't know what to say :/
      She's in the same school with my brother and I'm planning on going there some day. I don't wanna be the person I am not in front of her, do you think I,should take my car or smoke in front of her. I smoke once a month just a cigarette so,I'm not a regular smoker. I don't wanna look rich or any kind of that bragging society level. I really need your opinions on this, what,should I do to make her interested too. Any suggestion is warmly welcomed. Thank you.
      Life is beautiful if you know how to live it.
      ...today was a good day...get ready for the tomorrow!
    • MisterX96 wrote:

Hello guys and girls.
      This is the first time I use this forum so I hope this is the right section to post.

Let me start by saying that I am attracted to a girl, she's 2 years younger than me...I'm 19 and she's 17. Minimum age in my country to drink alcohol and do things like taking a driving license is 18. Maybe what I'm trying to do is wrong because she is underage!
      I've been into different relationships before and the last one was a mess, let's say I'm kinda hurt by the girl, maybe she feels the same...I don't really know because I haven't talked with her or any of her friends. I've had sex before in my life with almost all of my girlfriends...all of that information was provided to say that I am not scared to talk with girls or to get into a relationship. Anyway, I feel different with this one, it's messed up and I don't know her in person, I've never talked with her before and she hasn't accepted my friend request on facebook. I don't blame her because she doesn't even know me. I've seen her a couple of times before and I really like her, at least from her look. I am really confused with this one, scared sometimes, I've never felt like this before. I've never been shaking when I think of her. First time I saw her was in May and since that time I've been under a lot of stress, thinking about her and things we can do every single day. Maybe this is too much for someone I don't know in person but I really don't know what to say :/
      She's in the same school with my brother and I'm planning on going there some day. I don't wanna be the person I am not in front of her, do you think I,should take my car or smoke in front of her. I smoke once a month just a cigarette so,I'm not a regular smoker. I don't wanna look rich or any kind of that bragging society level. I really need your opinions on this, what,should I do to make her interested too. Any suggestion is warmly welcomed. Thank you.
      I would be glad to help you , but I've never had GF in my life , so I can't really help you with love problems . xD :D
      But I guess your brother could play big role , maybe the most important role in introducing you two . ;)
    • Never smoke in front of a girl unless she says she doesn't mind. Girls like the courtesy of being asked. In everything.

Girls also like their guys to look clean, wear nice clothes and carry themselves well. This woman turned a date down on seeing a shabby pair of unpolished shoes her would-be date was wearing. Yeah, I'm fussy, very choosy. If you must wear denim jeans, then a nice crisp white shirt under a jacket would be fine. I'd like to think you will be honest to this girl at all times, bearing in mind the laws of your country. Any hint you'd like her in your bed is likely to be frowned on. If it was me, I'd have done a 180 by now.

Leave her Facebook alone. She won't welcome your stalking her.

And for heaven's sake always offer to pay the bill when dining out.

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • AccessDenied wrote:

Never smoke in front of a girl unless she says she doesn't mind. Girls like the courtesy of being asked. In everything.

Girls also like their guys to look clean, wear nice clothes and carry themselves well. This woman turned a date down on seeing a shabby pair of unpolished shoes her would-be date was wearing. Yeah, I'm fussy, very choosy. If you must wear denim jeans, then a nice crisp white shirt under a jacket would be fine. I'd like to think you will be honest to this girl at all times, bearing in mind the laws of your country. Any hint you'd like her in your bed is likely to be frowned on. If it was me, I'd have done a 180 by now.

I agree ,especially for social networks . Most of young people are introvert today and don't know using basic communication skills . For smoking - And there is even worse situation in which I've been many times - WHEN GIRL SMOKES ! OMFG I can't describe how much I hate that . :D

Why must wear denim jeans ? I vote for suit pants and shirt , denim jeans are too nonchalant for me . :D
    • martinBoy98 wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

Never smoke in front of a girl unless she says she doesn't mind. Girls like the courtesy of being asked. In everything.

I agree ,especially for social networks . Most of young people are introvert today and don't know using basic communication skills . For smoking - And there is even worse situation in which I've been many times - WHEN GIRL SMOKES ! OMFG I can't describe how much I hate that . :D
      Why must wear denim jeans ? I vote for suit pants and shirt , denim jeans are too nonchalant for me . :D
      Well, I'd vote for a suit. But then, I'm a fussy bird. :D

• AccessDenied wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

I agree ,especially for social networks . Most of young people are introvert today and don't know using basic communication skills . For smoking - And there is even worse situation in which I've been many times - WHEN GIRL SMOKES ! OMFG I can't describe how much I hate that . :D Why must wear denim jeans ? I vote for suit pants and shirt , denim jeans are too nonchalant for me . :D
      #capitalism_things :D
    • martinBoy98 wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

I agree ,especially for social networks . Most of young people are introvert today and don't know using basic communication skills . For smoking - And there is even worse situation in which I've been many times - WHEN GIRL SMOKES ! OMFG I can't describe how much I hate that . :D Why must wear denim jeans ? I vote for suit pants and shirt , denim jeans are too nonchalant for me . :D
      #capitalism_things :D
      Absolutely gold plated everything for moi. ;)

• Bills are not a problem, I can afford them. I have a really good job for a person in my age.
      I also wear good, I've been shopping online for the latest collections and I have lots of clothes...
      Now, my brother doesn't know her personally, yes, another problem for me. I have to make her feel attracted to me but everything that comes in my mind goes down as fast as it camed. I'm not trying to put her in bed, I want a relationship, a good one. I'm not addicted to sex as I've done that before a lot of times.
      She stays in a bar sometimes with her friend, maybe I can pay her bill and then leave or something...I mean leaving will make her think who payed the bill and everything. What do you think?
      Life is beautiful if you know how to live it.
      ...today was a good day...get ready for the tomorrow!
    • MisterX96 wrote:

Bills are not a problem, I can afford them. I have a really good job for a person in my age.
      I also wear good, I've been shopping online for the latest collections and I have lots of clothes...
      Now, my brother doesn't know her personally, yes, another problem for me. I have to make her feel attracted to me but everything that comes in my mind goes down as fast as it camed. I'm not trying to put her in bed, I want a relationship, a good one. I'm not addicted to sex as I've done that before a lot of times.
      She stays in a bar sometimes with her friend, maybe I can pay her bill and then leave or something...I mean leaving will make her think who payed the bill and everything. What do you think?
      Good tactic is , pay her bill and give message to waiter to give her . :D
    • MisterX96 wrote:

That's a great idea, but, what can I write?
      I will look like a maniac hunting her...

If you had so much GFs before , then it won't be problem you will know what to write , I'm sure . :) ;)

Whatever you do , don't let it looks like you're hunting her . Let it looks spontaneously , that's reason I told you your younger bro can play big role in all that . :D