how sould i tell him

• how sould i tell him

When u was 14/15(i think) in school after thinking a boy was everything i'd love to go out with and never telling anyone because i was shy in that area this boy asked me out but my mum had not since long died when i was 12 i did as i was told no questions and when he asked me out my dad said no till i was 16 then when my step-mum entred our live me and my 2 brothers was heloed to realize our dad was being ober protective so finally being allowed a boyfriend i wanted to tell him but because i was shy in that area i never could bring my self to tell him i had made a big mistake then after we had left school(i can't remember how long) i found the courrage to do so but couldn't find him and recently i fount him on facebook but his profile says he's going out with someone but i don't know how old that is so should i messege him and tell him ir not
    • Sophie Peters wrote:

When u was 14/15(i think) in school after thinking a boy was everything i'd love to go out with and never telling anyone because i was shy in that area this boy asked me out but my mum had not since long died when i was 12 i did as i was told no questions and when he asked me out my dad said no till i was 16 then when my step-mum entred our live me and my 2 brothers was heloed to realize our dad was being ober protective so finally being allowed a boyfriend i wanted to tell him but because i was shy in that area i never could bring my self to tell him i had made a big mistake then after we had left school(i can't remember how long) i found the courrage to do so but couldn't find him and recently i fount him on facebook but his profile says he's going out with someone but i don't know how old that is so should i messege him and tell him ir not
      Don't get me wrong , but do you ever use commas and full stops when writing sentences ? This is for Champollion to decipher not for me ...

And btw , you've made 3 identical threads .
    • Sophie Peters wrote:

Moar literacy pleaze.

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • Sophie Peters wrote:

When i was 14/15 in school after crushing on a boy he asked me out but i hid crushing on him and told no one as i'm shy in that area but because my mum had died when i was 12 i never went against my dad so when he said no till i was 16 i told the boy no but when my step-mum ebtered mine, my dads & my 2 brothers lifes she helped ne realize how my dad was being over protective but i could never bring ny self to tell they boy how much i made a big mistake because of being shy but years later when i felt i had to i couldn't find him. I have recently fount him on facebook but his profile says he's going out with someone but i don't know if its old or not. So what should i do messege him and tell him or stay quiet but he's the only boy i came close to wanting to ask out.
      Please re-write this, punctuate it like they teach you at school, and then you will be helped here. :)

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • Yes I think you should say something to him. The least he can say is that he maybe, or may not be involved with another. You may be pleasntly suprised and start a relationship that may grow into something special. You may not ever know untill you make start. But don't be hurt or crushed if he says he is in another relationship. My dad always said ( brace and prepare for the worse but hope for the best) let us know how it turns out.