I have a Gig

• I have a Gig

So on Sunday, my school is hosting a formal dance in the courtyard and i am
      gonna be playing and singing "isn't she lovely" by Stevie Wonder in the sound shell, and i'm... fretting a little bit... give me confidence
      - its my first time performing in front of a crowed.
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • B'ni Dhana wrote:

gonna be playing and singing "isn't she lovely" by Stevie Wonder in the sound shell, and i'm... fretting a little bit... give me confidence
      Do you play a musical instrument?

I can't sing, but in my band I used to play either acoustic guitar or, a Fender Jazz Bass

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

Do you play a musical instrument?
      I can't sing, but in my band I used to play either acoustic guitar or, a Fender Jazz Bass
      Yeah i play a few, i'm gonna be playing the bass and singing. what was your band name?
    • B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

Do you play a musical instrument?I can't sing, but in my band I used to play either acoustic guitar or, a Fender Jazz Bass
      Yeah i play a few, i'm gonna be playing the bass and singing. what was your band name?
      Lone Dancer. We did many gigs across Europe, but I had to give up the band when starting my doctorate. I still have my gear, a Kurzweil Forte, a Taylor Concert Grande acoustic, Fender Jazz Bass, a Steve Stern custom Gretsch and a Sadowsky custom bass. One day when I am well again I'm going to start the band up and go touring again. Just for fun. :)

• AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

Do you play a musical instrument?I can't sing, but in my band I used to play either acoustic guitar or, a Fender Jazz Bass
      Lone Dancer. We did many gigs across Europe, but I had to give up the band when starting my doctorate. I still have my gear, a Kurzweil Forte, a Taylor Concert Grande acoustic, Fender Jazz Bass, a Steve Stern custom Gretsch and a Sadowsky custom bass. One day when I am well again I'm going to start the band up and go touring again. Just for fun. :)
      One day when you get well , you MUST write a book . :)
    • AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

WOW, that's amazing - you're amazing, i'd love to here your band play 8o
    • B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

One day.. thanks. :)

Sometimes I plug my Taylor into our valve amp rig's preamp, get the level right and play it through our Tannoy Westminsters.

Glad we live in a detached house. ;)

Why don't you take professional singing lessons? If your tutor says it can be developed, then you'll have a real talent there. :)

• AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

One day.. thanks. :)
      Sometimes I plug my Taylor into our valve amp rig's preamp, get the level right and play it through our Tannoy Westminsters.

Why don't you take professional singing lessons? If your tutor says it can be developed, then you'll have a real talent there. :)
      i'm taking performance arts and performance technology at school :)
    • B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

One day.. thanks. :) Sometimes I plug my Taylor into our valve amp rig's preamp, get the level right and play it through our Tannoy Westminsters.

Brilliant! I'm so pleased. :)

• AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

One day.. thanks. :) Sometimes I plug my Taylor into our valve amp rig's preamp, get the level right and play it through our Tannoy Westminsters.

Brilliant! I'm so pleased. :)
      thank you so much, i'm pleased you're pleased :)
    • DeborahB wrote:

Gooooooooooo B'ni! Bro, I believe in you! You can totally do this. If I didn't live on the other side of the world, you know I would come and cheer you on! *bro hug*
      Ps: You know that I know that you're the best singer in the world.
      NGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks Debs!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh, i have a rehersal at 12, its gonna be amazeballsz!