Dear Anyone (3)

• Dear Anyone (3)

Dear Anyone, it was a sunday, the 29th of november, when I was finally free from the shadows of spotlight insecurity.
      i understood, the spotlight was my liberation.
      freedom had never seemed brighter.
      I saw it.
      It is noisy, wrapped in silk song.
      I never thought my escape from reality could be so melodic.
      I found myself in the middle of a luminescent courtyard.
      My own musical servitude being the glowing epitome of freedom and voice.
      Glorious freedom.
      Glorious voice.
      -Miracles of Music and Hope.
      For the first time in my life, I dare to imagine myself surrounded by a crowed,
      performing, releasing you from the shackles of other sound.

There is only one law here: The better the performance, the better the Sound of freedom.

Listen.
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • Get a You Tube out and perhaps it will go viral. I admire your courage, but also admire the poetic way you express yourself in writing.

You can do anything you want providing you give up the belief you can't do it.

That last sentence belonged to someone who was very loved in my family.

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • AccessDenied wrote:

Get a You Tube out and perhaps it will go viral. I admire your courage, but also admire the poetic way you express yourself in writing.

Thanks Poppi, thank you for acknowledging me, and i may just make a youtube account... but i doubt it'll go viral.
      the admiration is very, very much appreciated.

"you can do anything you want providing you give up the relief you can't do it"
      -thanks again, this is an inspirational quote.
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

Get a You Tube out and perhaps it will go viral. I admire your courage, but also admire the poetic way you express yourself in writing.

Thanks Poppi, thank you for acknowledging me, and i may just make a youtube account... but i doubt it'll go viral.the admiration is very, very much appreciated.

"you can do anything you want providing you give up the relief you can't do it"
      -thanks again, this is an inspirational quote.
      We all have self-doubt and I for one feel that the way I have been going of late in the health department of my tattered life, next year may well be the last anyone hears from me. So you have to really try and make effort, pushing yourself to the absolute limit - and then some. I'm in no fit state to lead my band again, but gave it over to two bright and very talented teenage girls whose stage performancies have globally raised nearly a million pounds to children with cancer. They push themselves, so should you. Though I would desire more life than what has been handed me of late, when I go to British Columbia to ski Cathedral from its highest point via helicopter, I shall thoroughly enjoy seemingly endless falling while skiing on my beloved Nezza skis hand built for me by Zai. I'm very good at heli skiing, for if that ascent should be my very last, at least I'd have lived for the moment! And so should you.

Go on and do it. Just do it! I expect to be subcribing to your You Tube next year if not by this Christmas. You can do anything you want, but you have to go that extra mile believing you can do it against all the odds.

I can't be here so often for the time being, so you take good care of yourself, dear.

Love Poppi

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.