Dear Anyone (5)

• Dear Anyone (5)

Dear Anyone.
      Yes i want something
      But believe me, it's the furthest thing from my mind.
      I have always been a willful child.
      i often think of myself as a foreigner: perfectly groomed aristocratic boy.
      Who could play the part but... couldn’t quite understand the language.
      Words had a different meaning to me.
      Particularly the word "no".
      "No" wasn’t a front.
      "No" was a challenge.
      -I was always victorious.

For a while.
      I would bring you smiles.
      Laughter.
      I listened to all your problems
      Understood them, tried and fix them ten times over
      But my solutions were never good enough.
      It gave me such pain, to be around you.
      Whenever I would leave at night... i felt like I'd lost something.

The times you would say "no" to me... I accepted defeat...
      And I dreaded it

Why did you make me feel so uneasy?
      I always wondered why.
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

ngaww thanks :) <3
      @'B'ni Dhana'
      The friendship on the forum from you, Martin, Mayank, Beth Ann and Mikayla helps keep me going, for when times get rough and I'm feeling low I come here and be glad.

I love you all. :)
      ARRGGHH stop you're making me feel weird ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    • B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

@'B'ni Dhana'The friendship on the forum from you, Martin, Mayank, Beth Ann and Mikayla helps keep me going, for when times get rough and I'm feeling low I come here and be glad.

Don't feel weird. I was only expressing how deeply I feel.

B'ni... I am very sick. And been worse. When people arrive at such state, any friendship, even a dog's, takes on a whole new meaning. It's rare that I get sentimental on the forum. .. Just accept my feelings, okay? :)

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

@'B'ni Dhana'The friendship on the forum from you, Martin, Mayank, Beth Ann and Mikayla helps keep me going, for when times get rough and I'm feeling low I come here and be glad.
      Don't feel weird. I was only expressing how deeply I feel.
      B'ni... I am very sick. And been worse. When people arrive at such state, any friendship, even a dog's, takes on a whole new meaning. It's rare that I get sentimental on the forum. .. Just accept my feelings, okay? :)
      I ACCEPT NOT ONLY YOUR FEELINGS POPPI BUT YOU AS A WHOLE, you are an EXQUISITE human, and its not that i didnt appreciate your comment but, i rarely ever get praised for my friendship and... and it makes me sad because i really really want... no-one expresses them selves to me, i am always just used as a tool or something to chew on, i never get appreciated except on this site... the weirdness is just a new feeling that i dont understand or expose for myself
    • B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

@'B'ni Dhana'The friendship on the forum from you, Martin, Mayank, Beth Ann and Mikayla helps keep me going, for when times get rough and I'm feeling low I come here and be glad.I love you all. :)
      Don't feel weird. I was only expressing how deeply I feel.B'ni... I am very sick. And been worse. When people arrive at such state, any friendship, even a dog's, takes on a whole new meaning. It's rare that I get sentimental on the forum. .. Just accept my feelings, okay? :)
      I ACCEPT NOT ONLY YOUR FEELINGS POPPI BUT YOU AS A WHOLE, you are an EXQUISITE human, and its not that i didnt appreciate your comment but, i rarely ever get praised for my friendship and... and it makes me sad because i really really want... no-one expresses them selves to me, i am always just used as a tool or something to chew on, i never get appreciated except on this site... the weirdness is just a new feeling that i dont understand or expose for myself
      oh pleeease I'm not 'exquisite'. Shit, I don't even feel human at least this morning. Blah. just leave it, okay?
      Thanks anyway. *blush*

• AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

@'B'ni Dhana'The friendship on the forum from you, Martin, Mayank, Beth Ann and Mikayla helps keep me going, for when times get rough and I'm feeling low I come here and be glad.I love you all. :)
      Don't feel weird. I was only expressing how deeply I feel.B'ni... I am very sick. And been worse. When people arrive at such state, any friendship, even a dog's, takes on a whole new meaning. It's rare that I get sentimental on the forum. .. Just accept my feelings, okay? :)
      oh pleeease I'm not 'exquisite'. Shit, I don't even feel human at least this morning. Blah. just leave it, okay?Thanks anyway. *blush*
      i'm not one for doing what i'm told. i will NEVER "just leave it" i mean every word. i like to expose things i deem worthy of my appreciation. you poppy are at the pinnacle of the "B'ni thinks is amazing" hierarchy. i will however "leave" this:

a field of the my most favourite flower.
      my favourite pinnacle.
    • AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

@'B'ni Dhana'
      The friendship on the forum from you, Martin, Mayank, Beth Ann and Mikayla helps keep me going, for when times get rough and I'm feeling low I come here and be glad.

Mikayla as in @Musicaddicted?

I haven't seen her in a while, is she still around?
    • Best Friend wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

Yes, and yes I believe so. :)

• AccessDenied wrote:

Best Friend wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

Yes, and yes I believe so. :)
      Heylo! :) Yeah, I'm still around but, finals were torturing me until today, so I've been sucky about getting online lately.

Also, @'B'ni Dhana, I really dig your writing style!
      ~*~
      Please check out my blog at http://mylifeinverse.com/ or check out my youtube videos at http://youtube.com/mylifeinverse Thanks, loves!
    • Best Friend wrote:

Musicaddicted wrote:

Heylo! :) Yeah, I'm still around but, finals were torturing me until today, so I've been sucky about getting online lately.
      Were you doing your masters or something? I can't remember, but I thought you were older than me by a year or two
      Yahyah! I'm finishing up my Masters of Science in Liberal Studies with a focus in Criminal Justice. Sorry, I can't remember your age, but I'm 22.
      ~*~
      Please check out my blog at http://mylifeinverse.com/ or check out my youtube videos at http://youtube.com/mylifeinverse Thanks, loves!
    • Musicaddicted wrote:

Best Friend wrote:

Musicaddicted wrote:

Were you doing your masters or something? I can't remember, but I thought you were older than me by a year or two
      Yahyah! I'm finishing up my Masters of Science in Liberal Studies with a focus in Criminal Justice. Sorry, I can't remember your age, but I'm 22.

Oh wow that sounds cool! How long is that program? And is it thesis/research based?

Im 21, finishing up my undergrad this year and trying to figure out what to do next with my life lol. Originally I had planned for med school, but its soo competitive in Canada and while my GPA is high enough, I choked on the entrance exam and didn't get the score I wanted to be considered really competitive. So now I'm thinking about a Masters in Clinical Anatomy or Physiology, but still not too sure yet. Applications are due in a month or two, so I really gotta start figuring things out :(