Slowly dying of depression. :'(

• Slowly dying of depression. :'(

Everyday I'm in this house with no friends, no gf, only playing video games, eating and sleeping.... but lately Ive been so god damn depressed Ive been sleeping in bed and not doing anything... my depression has been spreading and destroying my heart... I cant take it anymore, I'm wanting to take my life more and more, my sanity's gone, and I've been crying all the time cause I know whats going to happen to me later in my life. ;(
    • Broken_For_Eternity wrote:

Everyday I'm in this house with no friends, no gf, only playing video games, eating and sleeping.... but lately Ive been so god damn depressed Ive been sleeping in bed and not doing anything... my depression has been spreading and destroying my heart... I cant take it anymore, I'm wanting to take my life more and more, my sanity's gone, and I've been crying all the time cause I know whats going to happen to me later in my life. ;(
      You should ask your parents to get you to see a licenced counsellor or therapist, and treat this as important. Your first place though, would be the parent you are closest to. A parent who you love and you must love one because they have given you stuff, like computer games and a computer, and probably a cell phone and all the things a teenager has these days. Yes, talking to your closest parent like my brokenhearted daughter Nikky did last evening will help you enormously.

Having a girlfriend is no path to happiness. Friends are valuable though, so you could talk to the one friend who listens and could off advice. But you need treatment for this depression, for hurting yourself is no answer. And you leave those who love you behind, making them very sad.

I would like you to spend more time outside because computers, or large amounts of time spent on them isn't healthy. Go for a walk in the park as exercise helps release feel good endorphins that will make you feel better. Join a club, even. I belong to a lowbow archery club as does Nikky, or just a ramblers club that helps with the exercise, but puts yiou among nice people to make friends with.

You can do these things, but needs effort and I hope you will at least try. :)

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.

Im taking therapy sessions.... but their not helping... as for groups, I cant go to any cause my brother goes to work and takes the only car. and as of last night..... Our friend betrayed and used us... so Im done making god damn friends.
      join the club
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:

Im taking therapy sessions.... but their not helping... as for groups, I cant go to any cause my brother goes to work and takes the only car. and as of last night..... Our friend betrayed and used us... so Im done making god damn friends.
      Then you must tell your therapist their 'tools' aren't working! If you don't tell them, then they won't know. So, do it.

Don't do it because I said so, do it for yourself.

-As for making friends, that's for you to decide. There is more to life than making online friends. Some online people can be highly emotionally manipulative. And controlling. I despise them because unlike those in real life, you can't see them. Real life manipulators I can deal with, and very well. So start looking for real life friends and don't act so negatively all the time.

As Martin said, 'there is Sport'. I agree there. That's why my daughter and I have begun hanging out at our local club.
      You got to make more effort.

• i look at all the people older than, I think that they have gotten through their younger years and they're still living life! that makes me feel better because I know there is a future and nothing is set in stone. What will happen later in your life is up to you to decide, you can do anything you want and that's really not a joke to me, even the hardest skills can be mastered with dedication. You'll make friends, you'll find a girlfriend if that's what you're ready for but it doesn't make life any easier you can just deal with the problems together (at-least in my case!!). I hope you find someone who understands you.

I guess you're young because you say your in the house all the time, so no bills to pay? I know someone who was similar in many respects. They quit school, they stayed at home 24/7 and didn't leave the house. Video games and films, that was it. Some people are strong and can help themselves, others will need more support and I don't know how to help you with that but what I'm saying is someone who was near the very bottom pulled themselves back up, got back into the world and found (and is still finding) happiness.

hope you feel better x
    • mgkitten wrote:

i look at all the people older than, I think that they have gotten through their younger years and they're still living life! that makes me feel better because I know there is a future and nothing is set in stone. What will happen later in your life is up to you to decide, you can do anything you want and that's really not a joke to me, even the hardest skills can be mastered with dedication. You'll make friends, you'll find a girlfriend if that's what you're ready for but it doesn't make life any easier you can just deal with the problems together (at-least in my case!!). I hope you find someone who understands you.

I guess you're young because you say your in the house all the time, so no bills to pay? I know someone who was similar in many respects. They quit school, they stayed at home 24/7 and didn't leave the house. Video games and films, that was it. Some people are strong and can help themselves, others will need more support and I don't know how to help you with that but what I'm saying is someone who was near the very bottom pulled themselves back up, got back into the world and found (and is still finding) happiness.

hope you feel better x
      Beautifully put. :)