I fucked up, help?

• SwedishBoyy wrote:

[WARNING long text :p]

So I couple of months ago I told my crush I love her and she kinda got surprised cause we've been friends for a long time but she took it quite well you know. So I met up with her a couple of days later and she told me that she thinks I'm attractive (yeah what about that). But nothing happened, nothing. But the next day she texted me "You should've kissed me". So I got really happy and started to fucking spam her facebook, so she kinda got upset and ignored me (rather normal) so I got really pissed and told her that I want her out of my life and I haven't spoken to her since (couple of months ago). Like, what I fucking idiot I am. She's the only reason I'm walking this earth. Guys, please, what the hell do I do?
      this should be a lesson for next time... never act with warm head... what might look as a good decision then, later turns to be very, very bad. Especially never do that with girls.
      If you go to her, and tell her sincerely that you overreacted, and made really bad decisions... and you're truly sorry for that!

I'm sure she'll get over it!