Cant tell if this girl likes me or not

• Cant tell if this girl likes me or not

long story short I met this really cute girl junior year first time. I sat couple seat diagonal from her and she would look at me once in while but not much but then a teacher moved me to sit next to her and then she would look or stare at me little more so I thought she liked me. I told one of her friends yeah I really like this girl and then her friend said she not into you and not into guys atm but the thing is after that she would look at me Whole lot more like I caught her one time she got scared and jumped. Now we are both senior and we had a class together when we first had class together in senior year she went back looking at me few times but rarely until I started idk what i did but I was talking to this one girl and she was looking at me and after that she literally stopped looking at me now but today I told one of her other best friends like where does white girls like to get and I mentioned Starbucks and I said this is for some girl and out of the blue she mentioned the girl I like. I jokingly said no because I was kinda shy that she knew I like her and she asked why you don't like her? I know this means nothing but I am very curious to why she mentioned the girls name. Maybe she likes me and hopping I would get her something or she just trying to humiliate me saying you have no chance with her. I mean i super rarely even talk to her and she kinda mean lol
    • Legend001 wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

If there is a move to be made, it will be her, so wait and see. Otherwise go over and make some conversation, but keep it light hearted.
      i thought girls generally never make the first move.
      Where I came from they do. I was born in Kalymnos, an island in the Dodecanese region of Greece where many girls make the first move because they find the local boys quite shy. Maybe not in England where I live now as it's so culturally different.

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • Legend001 wrote:

mgkitten wrote:

some do, did I misread your post? all you have done is talk to her friends?? that's cute but you can't rely on them to make anything happen.. my friends wouldn't do that anyway ;(
      I mean i would talk to her but i have a reputation of being so called 'annoying' if not i would talk to her.

i understand! :] in my opinion, and this is only one opinion, I think you should just talk to her, like AccessDenied said, keep it light hearted. She will be nervous if she likes you, even if she doesn't like you she will be nervous so remember that. you can't lose much here, life is kinda short to waste it. me and my bf stared at each other lol, but he came over and asked my name and we walked the same way home, if he hadn't said anything I wouldn't have met him.
    • AccessDenied wrote:

Legend001 wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

If there is a move to be made, it will be her, so wait and see. Otherwise go over and make some conversation, but keep it light hearted.
      i thought girls generally never make the first move.
      Where I came from they do. I was born in Kalymnos, an island in the Dodecanese region of Greece where many girls make the first move because they find the local boys quite shy. Maybe not in England where I live now as it's so culturally different.
      Oh i live in the US from what i heard American girls generally never make the first move
    • mgkitten wrote:

Legend001 wrote:

mgkitten wrote:

some do, did I misread your post? all you have done is talk to her friends?? that's cute but you can't rely on them to make anything happen.. my friends wouldn't do that anyway ;(
      I mean i would talk to her but i have a reputation of being so called 'annoying' if not i would talk to her.
      i understand! :] in my opinion, and this is only one opinion, I think you should just talk to her, like AccessDenied said, keep it light hearted. She will be nervous if she likes you, even if she doesn't like you she will be nervous so remember that. you can't lose much here, life is kinda short to waste it. me and my bf stared at each other lol, but he came over and asked my name and we walked the same way home, if he hadn't said anything I wouldn't have met him.
      thanks i will remember that :)
    • Legend001 wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

Legend001 wrote:

quick question What does girls like to talk about ?( :rolleyes:
      Clothes, shopping, clothes, shopping, dining out, clubbings, BOYS, music, Good Reads, latest fashions, more shopping, more clothes, HOODIES, movies and what ya doing at the weekend, boy? :D
      nothing lol
      Visit teen girls forums (there's plenty around), see what they chat about and then perhaps you'll get an idea of what to ask. :)

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.