is this the right thing to do?

• is this the right thing to do?

I'm really liking (maybe too much like more like overexagerating) a girl and I'm currently 16 now. She is special and I can't really move on from her, she has everything i've ever wanted to be a "best friend" ( doesn't mean i want to friendZone myself or anything). She is really shy person and not talkative, but she is really nice like she can be patient and hold all her own emotion bcoz of puberty and try to be nice to everybody. She also very talented , she can sing perfectly and so smart.
      So here is the problem that I just can't talk to her,I'm trying to talk to her and bring up any topic and she just cuts it off for some whatever reason. I'm in a class with her last year and my regrets are still there and of course she was dating other guy that makes me pain and I can't stop thinking about it. A year past with no improvements, I think I can move on from this feeling and yet I was wrong and the feeling is torturing me for the guiltiness that can make anyone insane.

After that another problem came, my friend tells her that i like her and all my past mistakes make her believe. Now it is awkwardly stressing me out, it feels like she doesn't know me at all and she's been trying to stay away from me.

so here is the thing, well I just trying to move on , so is it that necessary to confess. I really wanted this to over, it has been a year with nonsense ;( ;( ;( ;( . Does it hurt if i confess?
    • Yes, when friends say to your crush that you like her,doesn't have to be a bad thing. Sometimes the start of a relationship has to get an extra drive. But when this has happened. You need to be quick,and tell her that it's is the truth. Other ways you are creating a really awkward situation.

It's never to late to tell her.