Remembering the ones you Loved.

• This thread gave me so many emotions ;(
      The thing about pregnancies and abortion that makes me SO mad is this: women cry and beg for child support if their baby daddies are total deadbeats and refuse to support them & their child. Understandable. It sucks not having the father of your child care.
      But! As soon as the woman decides she wants an abortion, the child is suddenly only hers and the father doesn't get to ANY say in whether to keep the child or not. It's so backwards. You can't give the father parental rights only when it benefits you. -___-
    • Pink_ wrote:

This thread gave me so many emotions ;(
      The thing about pregnancies and abortion that makes me SO mad is this: women cry and beg for child support if their baby daddies are total deadbeats and refuse to support them & their child. Understandable. It sucks not having the father of your child care.
      But! As soon as the woman decides she wants an abortion, the child is suddenly only hers and the father doesn't get to ANY say in whether to keep the child or not. It's so backwards. You can't give the father parental rights only when it benefits you. -___-
      FUCKING I :exhale exhale: i completely and 100% totally with all my everything feel this ^
      holy fuck it was... heart breaking, like i knew i.. it... i knew i wasn't gonna be ya know the most suitable dad given the circumstances BUT I WAS FUCKING WILLING, i was willing to go all the way but nah, cut short :S :S :S :S :S and it's so weird too because i remember... ughhhh just blah
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • ;( Seriously so sad. When I found out I was pregnant, obviously everyone close to me mentioned abortion and how easy it would be to get one and resume my life the way it was. It was hard knowing that my child wouldn't be born in the traditional setting with a mommy & a daddy but at least I was in control and had the choice to make. I can't even imagine not having the choice to decide whether or not my child was going to be born or not (even though that shouldn't even be a decision ANYONE gets to make). Honestly her ass should be sent to jail for murdering your baby.
    • AccessDenied wrote:

At the time, I was being kind. In retrospect, had Olivia been my daughter you knocked up you'd be singing castrato by now. :|

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

At the time, I was being kind. In retrospect, had Olivia been my daughter you knocked up you'd be singing castrato by now. :|
      it doesn't help when i'm met with jabs and side-eyes. lol You have no idea how f$%#@% pathetic and just... whatever i feel about it. And while we all know sassy comebacks and berating remarks(usually what you post), responding to negativity with negativity is never a good idea. Not only will it get you and your naysayers nowhere, but it could end up causing resentment. The insecurity and disappointment in my heart about my lol.... decisions, ESPECIALLY this one is unbearable. I HATE IT. and i hate that the reason of all this strife is me, my poor character is what makes me do wrong things.

B'ni Dhana wrote:

Excuse my English.

No, I won't excuse your English. Learn to paragraph and punctuate, taking extra time on this forum because its software doesn't recognise sentencing and paragraphing which you have to do manually.

And I won't excuse your manipulative manner trying to curry favour with me into becoming your friend again, in particular do NOT post topics directly relating to me; worst is writing my name and username on them. If you want to get me in a dangerous thuggish rage, continue. I hate people who try emotional blackmail to make me feel guilty. Fuck that! In real life if we ever met in New Zealand I wouldn't feel the slightest bit guilty about smashing you in the mouth, let it be said.

So... what happened to Olivia's birth control every young woman should be using these days? What happened to your's? Ever heard of condoms? A guy should never rely on their girlfriend to be using birth control. It is their responsibility, too. At 12 year's old I was too young to realise, and Mummy never even knew I was sexually active until I broke the news of my pregnancy to her. The fault of Olivia's abortion lies with the both of you, though her parents had every right to get into a rage just like your own.

Still, lessons have been learnt and what is done is now done. Try not to beat yourself up about it. Five minutes from now as your story thread disappears down the page, you will be forgotten just like the rest of us.

may this human ROT. who was this member?
      Talent. Honour. Discipline... And pretty pictures :P
    • Pink_ wrote:

Idk why moms & dads get mad at the dude for knocking up their daughter.. like, it was a joint effort. I get why my parents are like :thumbdown: To my baby daddy since he's a deadbeat but if the guy cared and wanted to be involved then I'd def respect him for it
      YOU are amazing <3 :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :love:
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey: