Hight School Dating Advice

• Hight School Dating Advice

So there's this girl I've liked since about 7th grade, and I still have a huge crush on her. I am now a freshman in high school and I have never dated anyone. I really want to approach her and ask for her number, but I am VERY shy when it comes to things like this. She's not in any of my classes, but I pass her in the hallway a couple of times per day. How can I get her number without sound I creepy or weird.

Oh, and by the way, I've talked to her once or twice in the past, but not recently. :)
    • Well,
      maybe you could give her yours first. If you've known her since 7th grade, it shouldn't be too "creepy."
      I was introduced to a girl by a mutual friend of mine, and we went out.
      she gave me her number as soon as she brought me home, and in return I
      gave her mine*. So just write your number down an give it to her. Say
      that you'd like to talk to her sometime, and if she gives you her
      number, too, try calling her first. You'll never know unless you try!

:) :)
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • If I were you, I'd start saying hello to her in the halls, and strike up quick/easy conversations. After a short while of doing that regularly, it'll seem natural to just say "here's my number in case you wanna talk outside of school sometime." The slow progression should also help you with your shyness around her!
      ~*~
      Please check out my blog at http://mylifeinverse.com/ or check out my youtube videos at http://youtube.com/mylifeinverse Thanks, loves!
    • Musicaddicted wrote:

If I were you, I'd start saying hello to her in the halls, and strike up quick/easy conversations. After a short while of doing that regularly, it'll seem natural to just say "here's my number in case you wanna talk outside of school sometime." The slow progression should also help you with your shyness around her!
      Great advise ... :)
    • Try talking to her. You must become more confident with girls, because the confidence makes you attractive. Know what to tell to her - girls like funny boys, but do not become a clown, time to time be serious too. Be cheerful and polite (not only to her but to everyone ). Soo you will get known and you'll get her number easily.