• martinBoy98 wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

horrors are nothing, they don't scare me at all but they are appealing, WHAT DOES scare me is building shows such as "the block" oms they are terrifyingly bad. "oh that paint doesn't go well with the chandelier. But what about the jib in the corner?" AHHH! can't bloody stand them
      Come on ... There isn't human being that wasn't scared by some horror movie at least once ... :D
      nah, i don't recall being scared by any movie, they're movies lol why should they negatively influence my life? nope! aint no film having that much power over me. so.. yeah they're just not scary, at all.
      None says that movies should affect on your life , for God's fucking sake . But there is NO human being , literally , who wasn't scared by some horror movies at least once . That's a fact .And 'cause you said you never got scarred , I can only say :
      WE HAVE A FUCKIN' GUINNESS
      or i just don't get scared by movies... they are just images... on a screen.. acted out... for audience appeal... nothing more. these are the logistics of a move, horror's are no different. So they're not scary. AND IF YOU ARE SCARED BY A MOVIE THEN THE MOVIE IS! "AFFECTING" YOUR LIFE.
      Good morning Columbus , I didn't know that movies are images on a screen ... Show us da way of wisdom ...

Oh , yeah , definitely affecting importantly on my life . After I watch it , I usually go around and rape hermaphrodite unicorns and then kill them by slicing their neck artery with my grand grandpa's knife from WW1 ... Definitely affects ...

As I said we got a Guinness ...

martinBoy98 wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

horrors are nothing, they don't scare me at all but they are appealing, WHAT DOES scare me is building shows such as "the block" oms they are terrifyingly bad. "oh that paint doesn't go well with the chandelier. But what about the jib in the corner?" AHHH! can't bloody stand them
      Come on ... There isn't human being that wasn't scared by some horror movie at least once ... :D
      nah, i don't recall being scared by any movie, they're movies lol why should they negatively influence my life? nope! aint no film having that much power over me. so.. yeah they're just not scary, at all.
      None says that movies should affect on your life , for God's fucking sake . But there is NO human being , literally , who wasn't scared by some horror movies at least once . That's a fact .And 'cause you said you never got scarred , I can only say :
      WE HAVE A FUCKIN' GUINNESS
      or i just don't get scared by movies... they are just images... on a screen.. acted out... for audience appeal... nothing more. these are the logistics of a move, horror's are no different. So they're not scary. AND IF YOU ARE SCARED BY A MOVIE THEN THE MOVIE IS! "AFFECTING" YOUR LIFE.
      Good morning Columbus , I didn't know that movies are images on a screen ... Show us da way of wisdom ...

Oh , yeah , definitely affecting importantly on my life . After I watch it , I usually go around and rape hermaphrodite unicorns and then kill them by slicing their neck artery with my grand grandpa's knife from WW1 ... Definitely affects ...

OMS, thats a very tangible element of illiteracy and idiocy you are presenting. i will make this very clear so that you can understand without you going off on another pathetic and childish venture.AFFECT MEANS AN EMOTIONAL RESPONSE! "SCARED" "FEAR" is emotion, expressing that emotion whilst watching a film means that film is AFFECTING YOU. i NO WAY implied that watching scary movies makes me want to rape fucking unicorns you pernicious caitiff. How foolish? i'm done with this, our further descent into madness can cross over my corpse.
      I think I showed minimum of respect towards you , without offending . You can't or don't want to show , I have no idea . Anyway ... First of all , I tried to explain thing with basic analogy , without some big philosophy . Illiteracy (better read - idiocy) is when you don't understand basic analogy , but want to explain something by philosophy ...
      Second , there is something that is called importantly and not importantly . I can't even think that horrors affect someone's life , but whatever . Put finger on your head and think if horrors really affect your life importantly and have some big role . Because affects left consequences based on basic phsychology , and if you have consequences by watching horror movie , I don't know what to say .... :D
      i can't even fucken understand this.
      Structure. your. posts.
      Stop. Being. Foolish.
      The. End.
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • B'ni Dhana wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

None says that movies should affect on your life , for God's fucking sake . But there is NO human being , literally , who wasn't scared by some horror movies at least once . That's a fact .And 'cause you said you never got scarred , I can only say :WE HAVE A FUCKIN' GUINNESS

martinBoy98 wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

None says that movies should affect on your life , for God's fucking sake . But there is NO human being , literally , who wasn't scared by some horror movies at least once . That's a fact .And 'cause you said you never got scarred , I can only say :WE HAVE A FUCKIN' GUINNESS

OMS, thats a very tangible element of illiteracy and idiocy you are presenting. i will make this very clear so that you can understand without you going off on another pathetic and childish venture.AFFECT MEANS AN EMOTIONAL RESPONSE! "SCARED" "FEAR" is emotion, expressing that emotion whilst watching a film means that film is AFFECTING YOU. i NO WAY implied that watching scary movies makes me want to rape fucking unicorns you pernicious caitiff. How foolish? i'm done with this, our further descent into madness can cross over my corpse.
      I think I showed minimum of respect towards you , without offending . You can't or don't want to show , I have no idea . Anyway ... First of all , I tried to explain thing with basic analogy , without some big philosophy . Illiteracy (better read - idiocy) is when you don't understand basic analogy , but want to explain something by philosophy ...Second , there is something that is called importantly and not importantly . I can't even think that horrors affect someone's life , but whatever . Put finger on your head and think if horrors really affect your life importantly and have some big role . Because affects left consequences based on basic phsychology , and if you have consequences by watching horror movie , I don't know what to say .... :D
      i can't even fucken understand this.Structure. your. posts.
      Stop. Being. Foolish.
      The. End.
      Whatever ... No comment ...
      Finito
    • martinBoy98 wrote:

Estrela wrote:

Serbo-Croatian is pretty similar to Russian. Some of the words are quite understandable.
      All languages that belong to Slavic group of languages are pretty similar one to another ... :D
      yeah, I know that. But it's just interesting trying to find the words that look quite the same and to translate it in your own. You can see the development of this language and the influence of other languages.
      :)
    • I never watch horror movies. Even hearing about the stories of one haunts me in my dreams. Horror movies don't really entertain me because they are scary stuff. For the same reason I hate Haunted House in those theme parks etc. I just don't see why horror stuff should be entertaining, so I pass. And at times these horror things come to haunt in my dreams. One of my cousin shared me 1920 story and that ghost came to haunt me in the same night dreams. Once I was chased by ghosts in my dreams from my home in Bangalore to my home in Jamshedpur and was attacked because I locked the door thinking the ghost cannot come and it penetrated the door :|

Sounds funny? But anyways, the only reason I don't watch is they are scary and I don't find scary entertaining :D
    • Mayank wrote:

So my question is, why do you watch horror movies if they scare you :P Trying to be brave? :P
      First of all, I am curious. Secondly, while watching horror films I get adrenaline pumping. Frankly speaking, it can sound a bit like masochism, but I like that after-horror-moment-feeling. I am shocked, I sometimes even scream, but then you have this feeling when you just laugh at yourself for being so silly :lol:
      :)