Slowly getting depressed

• Slowly getting depressed

Hello,

You may or may not remember me from the last thread, but I will get to the point.

I am very well known in school and most of the students know who I am on 2 Campuses (About 360/400 students). Everyone likes to say silly things and do stupid things (Since you could say I am the class clown) but there is aproblem, while everyone knows me, I don't have anyone to go to or talk with.

As mentioned in my previous thread, I used to have a friend that I would talk with on skype and play a game together along with talks in school.Overtime, this slowly faded away. We rarely talk now on skype and at school we havewhat I would call a "5 Second Conversation" meaning that theconversation is really small. We only talk for about 5-25 seconds and then wedo this again and again. No real conversation

To add to this, everyone knows me at school which was mentioned above but no one seems to pick me for say a quick class project or a full project. I’ve been very confused as to why because everyone knows me and thinks I’m really funny.
      Lately though, I have been feeling very depressed. There isn’t anyone that Ican “go to” and talk with and no one will seem to pick me for something eventhough I am very well-known and known to be very funny.

I was wondering if you guys could help me.
      Thanks
    • AccessDenied wrote:

Welcome back to the forum. I remember you. :)

You said, and I quote: "(Since you could say I am the class clown)".

Maybe it's because nobody takes you seriously enough that they don't talk to you. Regarding your Skype, I don't have an answer.
      If that is the case, how can I prove that I'm funny and can take stuff seriously. There is this one kid that well... does weird noises. Moaning sounds, don't think I need to say more and you can picture the rest. He is still able to ger a partner for projects and stuff.
    • Unknown Gamer wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

Welcome back to the forum. I remember you. :)

You said, and I quote: "(Since you could say I am the class clown)".

Maybe it's because nobody takes you seriously enough that they don't talk to you. Regarding your Skype, I don't have an answer.
      If that is the case, how can I prove that I'm funny and can take stuff seriously. There is this one kid that well... does weird noises. Moaning sounds, don't think I need to say more and you can picture the rest. He is still able to ger a partner for projects and stuff.
      Hi there you don't have to prove yourself to anybody just be yourself :)
      "Telling a Teenager the facts of life is like giving a fish a bath.
    • Like @AccessDenied said, they don't take you seriously because they think that you'll just joke around the whole time instead of working. I also agree with @hero69. You don't have to prove yourself to anyone but then again, once in a while in class, show them that you do in fact know your work. Showing them the other side of you will impress them and they'll be inclined to pick you next time. I'm not saying you must butter up to them but just open up and show them a different side of you. A more serious side of you. It'll shock them so their reactions will be hilarious too :D

As for your Skype friend, try and rekindle your friendship. You start the conversation and he'll continue. After time, you'll get back to where you left off. Reminisce about old times, talk about the things you used to talk about. Try to communicate to him often and if he doesn't respond, he has probably moved on and you should too. No matter how much effort you put into the friendship, if the other person doesn't want to fix it, it's doomed.

Good luck :)
      Dreaming is Believing <3
    • CallMeSmally wrote:

Like @AccessDenied said, they don't take you seriously because they think that you'll just joke around the whole time instead of working. I also agree with @hero69. You don't have to prove yourself to anyone but then again, once in a while in class, show them that you do in fact know your work. Showing them the other side of you will impress them and they'll be inclined to pick you next time. I'm not saying you must butter up to them but just open up and show them a different side of you. A more serious side of you. It'll shock them so their reactions will be hilarious too :D

As for your Skype friend, try and rekindle your friendship. You start the conversation and he'll continue. After time, you'll get back to where you left off. Reminisce about old times, talk about the things you used to talk about. Try to communicate to him often and if he doesn't respond, he has probably moved on and you should too. No matter how much effort you put into the friendship, if the other person doesn't want to fix it, it's doomed.

Good luck :)
      Thanks!

A lot of people confuse this too but my skype friend is (or was) my best friend at school

Also, could you tell me why the kid who I talked about who does the sex moaning sounds still gets included into things while I don't do as weird or distracting things?

Thanks!