Pink Floyd!

• You might like to get really into Pink Floyd's bibliography. Starting here ..Read why 'Psychedelic Syd' Barret earnt his name. I believe he's almost made recovery now. Journey back down the decades to when, for example, King Crimson started. Music history fascinates me and I hope you will make great discoveries, too, how musicians came all the way to the present. I went to Glasto in 2013, was right down the front during the Stones' concert, watched Bobby Keys playing sax in Miss You. Sadly he died the year after. He'll be missed. :(

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • hero69 wrote:

Here thanks for that link buddy that was a great read :) Have you heard David Gilmours new album Rattle that lock? The Stones are awesome!
      Yes I have, thanks. Not overly keen on Gilmour though. As a musician he doesn't click much with me. I prefer Tony Levin on bass and Chapman Stick in Liquid Tension's 'When The Water Breaks'.

Interesting band. :)

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • AccessDenied wrote:

hero69 wrote:

Here thanks for that link buddy that was a great read :) Have you heard David Gilmours new album Rattle that lock? The Stones are awesome!
      Yes I have, thanks. Not overly keen on Gilmour though. As a musician he doesn't click much with me. I prefer Tony Levin on bass and Chapman Stick in Liquid Tension's 'When The Water Breaks'.

Interesting band. :)
      I just realized the four bands i wrote up top are all British. Does anyone agree that Britain has produced the best music in the world? And i love all music so this is not a "who's best thing!" just an opinion.
      "Telling a Teenager the facts of life is like giving a fish a bath.