Hello,

I have had ADHD for about 10-11 years now. The symtoms of ADHD include:
      • Inattention
      • Hyperactivity
      • Impulsivity
      • Getting Diagnosed
      • Long-Term Outlook
      • Forgetfulness

I am not saying I have ADHD just because I do forget something. I have actually been dignosed with ADHD and take 2 pills a day. Getting to the topic, "Forgetfulness" is bolded in the bullet point because that is the main thing I want to talk about today.

I'm in 7th grade and have been forgetting papers and assignments lately. Even though our school gets more than 1mil every year for people's tuition, they rely on the government. The government hasn't done our budget so we haven't received our books. So teachers need to print off papers and staple them together and give it to us for homework.

The problem with this is that I forget these sheets and when I go to the teacher and say "I did it, but I lost it (Or forgot where I put it)" they don't believe me and some tell me they're done with my "lame" excuses. Even though it's true I forgot where I put the paper.

Could I do something to prove that I did actually forget where I put the paper until we get our workbooks?

Thanks!
    • Perhaps maybe take pictures of your h/w after you complete it? then if you forget to bring the paper you can prove that you've done it but just didn't bring it... or get someone to remind you before hand to bring your h/w.
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • B'ni Dhana wrote:

Perhaps maybe take pictures of your h/w after you complete it? then if you forget to bring the paper you can prove that you've done it but just didn't bring it... or get someone to remind you before hand to bring your h/w.
      The photo thing seems to be a good idea. I've been thinking about buying my math book on amazon for about $5. Yup, $5. Unbelievable our school can't buy it. Anyway, does that sound like a good idea?
    • Unknown Gamer wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

Perhaps maybe take pictures of your h/w after you complete it? then if you forget to bring the paper you can prove that you've done it but just didn't bring it... or get someone to remind you before hand to bring your h/w.
      The photo thing seems to be a good idea. I've been thinking about buying my math book on amazon for about $5. Yup, $5. Unbelievable our school can't buy it. Anyway, does that sound like a good idea?
      yeah sounds neat ^^ do it, i'm sure you'll thrive problem-less from then on, regarding this issue :P
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey: