Forever Alone

• Forever Alone

My name is not important. I have lived my whole life watching the people around me; hooking up, wifeing up, or being madly "in love". When will my turn come? I'm 17 :thumbdown: and I'm semi attractive. WHY CANT I FIND ANYONE! The only action I've gotten is sharing my nudes with guys I've met on omegal. I am not a loser btw I party and get fucked up(I go hard) I am a good conversationalist and in my opinion I'm funny as fuck! As your reading this your probably like this is just another awkward girl hiding behind a screen. But your wrong. I am confident and kinda smart,my friends are awesome were like the movie mean girls without being bitches. I just need somebody to vibe with, smoke and watch Netflix! I am writing this because I just want to know if ANYONE can relate. Anyone.
    • For fuck's sake woman, you're one of the most fortunate people I've known this side of Christmas!

'I am a good conversationalist and in my opinion I'm funny as fuck!'
      'I am confident and kinda smart,my friends are awesome were like the movie mean girls without being bitches'.

You ask why haven't you found anyone yet; it's simply because they haven't yet found you. Now get back out there among your awesome friends and live.

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.