a serious question

• Probably more common in southern white family's. I have two friends molested/raped by their fathers but thats it..
      ───█───▄▀█▀▀█▀▄▄───▐█──────▄▀█▀▀█▀▄▄
      ──█───▀─▐▌──▐▌─▀▀──▐█─────▀─▐▌──▐▌─█▀
      ─▐▌──────▀▄▄▀──────▐█▄▄──────▀▄▄▀──▐▌
      ─█────────────────────▀█────────────█
      ▐█─────────────────────█▌───────────█
      ▐█─────────────────────█▌───────────█
      ─█───────────────█▄───▄█────────────█
      ─▐▌───────────────▀███▀────────────▐▌
      ──█──────────▀▄───────────▄▀───────█
      ───█───────────▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀────────█ Maki out
    • @sarrah1555

Bearing in mind incest is lawfully punishable in European countries and in one country in the Far East, is punishable by death, it is understandable then that incest kept very private with no hints given outside the home. Incest between step-brothers and sisters has been written about in e-books, mostly fiction with quite an amount gratuitous of sex for the reader if it happens to be their thing. But does incest happen in your neighbourhood?

I come from a Greek island where incest is frowned upon just the same as on the mainland, and yet incest does happen and I knew a family where the oldest daughter had sex with her father after her mother left him. I don't know why, other than daughter and father got on together very well whereas the daughter disliked her mother, judging by the terrible rows they had.

Then there is emotional attachment, quite different from incest as mother and daughter were dependent upon each other. In this instance the daughter would comfort her mum in the time of need, like wanting to be appreciated. I refer to that as happened between me and my mother, who, in one moment she switched from rage to abject tears. I sat her on my lap and let her cry herself out. On no account did I fancy my mother, but I loved her very much during the times she felt so vulnerable and miserable.

In summing up, yes, I would say incest is probably quite common, except in private behind closed doors.

Nikky
    • Regent wrote:

@sarrah1555

Bearing in mind incest is lawfully punishable in European countries and in one country in the Far East, is punishable by death, it is understandable then that incest kept very private with no hints given outside the home. Incest between step-brothers and sisters has been written about in e-books, mostly fiction with quite an amount gratuitous of sex for the reader if it happens to be their thing. But does incest happen in your neighbourhood?

I come from a Greek island where incest is frowned upon just the same as on the mainland, and yet incest does happen and I knew a family where the oldest daughter had sex with her father after her mother left him. I don't know why, other than daughter and father got on together very well whereas the daughter disliked her mother, judging by the terrible rows they had.

Then there is emotional attachment, quite different from incest as mother and daughter were dependent upon each other. In this instance the daughter would comfort her mum in the time of need, like wanting to be appreciated. I refer to that as happened between me and my mother, who, in one moment she switched from rage to abject tears. I sat her on my lap and let her cry herself out. On no account did I fancy my mother, but I loved her very much during the times she felt so vulnerable and miserable.

In summing up, yes, I would say incest is probably quite common, except in private behind closed doors.

Nikky
      hold up... Nikky?... you wouldn't happen to be... nahhh.... nvm
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • B'ni Dhana wrote:

Regent wrote:

@sarrah1555

Nikky
      Erm, yes. I am emotionally attached to my Mum Poppi. As I said, emotional attachment is totally different from incest.
    • Regent wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

Regent wrote:

@sarrah1555

Nikky
      Erm, yes. I am emotionally attached to my Mum Poppi. As I said, emotional attachment is totally different from incest.
      nono, that was just me deciphering whether or not you were "Nikky - poppi's daughter or just a different nikky
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • B'ni Dhana wrote:

Regent wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

Regent wrote:

@sarrah1555

Nikky
      nono, that was just me deciphering whether or not you were "Nikky - poppi's daughter or just a different nikky
      Okay, I understand now. Thanks, B'ni. :)