Suicidal Teen's Opinion

• Suicidal Teen's Opinion

So, this is my first post, and it may be my only.This is very likely to offend some people..But as a teen who thinks about suicide a lot, getting help from someone won't help, it makes life a living hell, bc suddenly everyone is worried about even giving you a fork or anything that is potentially dangerous, if you feel the need to talk, then talk to someone in the same situation...Or at least thats my opinion, good luck to you guys I hope you all find a happy ending (not literally an end)...
    • Well said Jamie.. Suicide is a crime. We are born to prove something, suicide is something very stupid. If people have the courage to kill themselves , why can't they try to solve the problem. They may get hurt if problem persists, but at least they can live. Situations will chance within a fraction of second. One of my friend committed suicide after breakup. What she did was a stupid thing. He came searching for her after she committed suicide. He was not really angry with her, he had some tension so out of stress he said that it's over. But my friend didn't understand his love for her. She went and committed suicide. What's the point in that. She lost her life and he is dying each day thinking of her. If she thought for a second that day and tried to solve the problem they could've lived together happily now.
    • Con123 wrote:

Well said Jamie.. Suicide is a crime. We are born to prove something, suicide is something very stupid. If people have the courage to kill themselves , why can't they try to solve the problem. They may get hurt if problem persists, but at least they can live. Situations will chance within a fraction of second. One of my friend committed suicide after breakup. What she did was a stupid thing. He came searching for her after she committed suicide. He was not really angry with her, he had some tension so out of stress he said that it's over. But my friend didn't understand his love for her. She went and committed suicide. What's the point in that. She lost her life and he is dying each day thinking of her. If she thought for a second that day and tried to solve the problem they could've lived together happily now.
      FUCK. OFF. CUNT.
      One does not simply taste Jade's flavour.