Dumped by the most beautiful and purest woman I ever dated.

• you are a complete liar ... or idiotixed drug id as well as a liar .... please understand I am a not a bad guy ... bad typing but I am aware of girls and guys vv and mix ... and liars and idjits and druggigies and the mix ... and you are a complete liar ... or idiotixed drug id as well as a liar. The proof is the entire quote
      ''I'm a 28 year old who dated a 18 year old for 3 years. She was extremely hot and a pure virgin. We had huge plans for the future, but I messed it all up. Now I'm 99% sure I will never find that again. Please help a brother out in this situation."
      You need _______________... LIAR !! I am being nice
    • BZorroNut wrote:

you are a complete liar ... or idiotixed drug id as well as a liar .... please understand I am a not a bad guy ... bad typing but I am aware of girls and guys vv and mix ... and liars and idjits and druggigies and the mix ... and you are a complete liar ... or idiotixed drug id as well as a liar. The proof is the entire quote
      ''I'm a 28 year old who dated a 18 year old for 3 years. She was extremely hot and a pure virgin. We had huge plans for the future, but I messed it all up. Now I'm 99% sure I will never find that again. Please help a brother out in this situation."
      You need _______________... LIAR !! I am being nice
      not constructive but not entirely false.
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • She is 18 and with you as a 28 and she as a as a virgin and after 3 years still and WHAT ? !! & I am written as a liar for saying you are a liar. , , and . ''Please help a brother out in this situation. '' + = . I am not new to the world, tho new to this site. ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ up the shirt. You want help ... fuck me and you will find happiness. Sleep on the floor and so on ... until you find job and find a real worthiness. I knew J. Edgar Hoover was a homo long before I even knew what a faggot/ gay even was ...