Teenagers' thoughts

• Teenagers' thoughts

What do you think about gays, lesbians? 6

The result is only visible to the participants.

Hello, guys! I need your help! I have a research work at my school. Please, answer some questions!
      So, I have one poll and some questions for you.
      1) What do you think about other nationalities?
      2) What do you think about disabled?
      3) What do you think about Russians?
      4) What do you think about your native land?
      5) Do you follow the traditions and customs of your country?
      P.S. Sorry, if I have some mistakes. Please, don't pay attention to this.
      Answer my questions and have a nice day!
    • 1. Depends od what aspect do you want to know, do you mean what do I think about their culture? I belive evetyone has diferent traditions and customs and we should respect everyone. Oh and brazilians always make jokes about people from Portugal.
      2. They are normal people, who shoud be treated like you treat anyone else. They should be respected and the government should support them. Here all buildings must have ramps ( Idk if that´s what it´s called) for people who use weelchairs.
      3. Well I don´t know much about it really, they are fine I guess. In Brazil, Russia is seen as a rich and powerful country.
      4. Brazil has a lot of problems. The government is horrible ( we are trying to change our president, Dilma Russef) and it is more worried about the Olimpics than out hospitals and schools. I am not sure if you know, but it is pretty obvious that Brazil has no condition to host the Olympics, we don´t have the money or the organization. Our politics are liers and steal or money. However, our misery is not only the governmets fault. The population has no interEst in learning, and choose to be ignore all the problems. Brazilians are lazy lol
      I find it horrible the image that the rest of the world has of our country. Surprisingly, a lot of people think we alive in the jungle with monkeys. No, we don´r party all day, we don´t dance samba all the time.
      5. Some of them. I am from Brazil and we don´t have that many traditions. I mean, we have festivals like carnival and that kink of stuff, but I don´t really like it, so I stay at home.
      Here you go, have a nice day too. If you need more answers feel free to ask.
    • Hello, guys! I need your help! I have a research work at my school. Please, answer some questions!
      So, I have one poll and some questions for you.
      1) What do you think about other nationalities? I think they are fine.
      2) What do you think about disabled? I think that they need our respect and help.
      3) What do you think about Russians? I have no problem with Russians.
      4) What do you think about your native land? I like it here. I think we need to clean house in congress and get some new thinking in there however.
      5) Do you follow the traditions and customs of your country? I think so yes.
      P.S. Sorry, if I have some mistakes. Please, don't pay attention to this.
      Answer my questions and have a nice day!