Please help and if u can relate then let me know so i can help too

• Please help and if u can relate then let me know so i can help too

Ok everyone I am Elizabeth but everyone calls me Eliza or Liz or Lizzy or Beth or Liza the point is there are 2 great guys I know Adam and Chase and they are both awesome. Adam is your prince in black armor he is slightly weird sarcastic rude but fun and is cool and really rich . Chase is your typical prince charming he's SO cute and sweet and is rich and likes helping and volunteering and one time this kid got hurt and he helped him and skipped our night in the city to stay with him so he's ok and he's slightly weird.He's cool and chill and fun to hang with and he likes me too But EVERYONE of my friends likes him. But all for his looks and money and his popularity but I like him for him. And who ever doesnt like Chase? They like Adam but they both made it clear they only like although Chase loves teasing me. Recently Adam was bullied for liking me and he's been rude to me in public since and Chase has always been there for me. They are both REALLY popular and I am too I have two friends Annabelle and Andromeda long names are just our thing and the thing is Andy likes Chase for his looks tho and Anna likes Adam for Adam I am tempted to give Adam to Anna and go out with Chase but Idk! HELP ME CHOOSE SOMEONE PLEEEAAAASSSSEEE :/ :/ :/ :/ || =O =O =O || || || || || 8| :rolleyes:
      Lady Eliza

Alice Roosevelt Longworth wrote:

If you have nothing nice to about anyone, come sit next to me. :D

:rolleyes:
    • I feel you girl! Since you said pick I'll go with Chase, but honestly I think you shouldnt be with either of them and this is why. I would've picked Adam but I didn't because of the way he treated you, he liked you a lot but once he started getting bullied, instead of standing by you he sided with other kids and bullied you just to fit in. How do you know that he wouldn't do the same thing in a committed relationship? He would easily sacrifice your reputation just to protect his own. Also since I had to pick I chose Adam but he isn't any better either, if you were to get into a committed relationship with him do you have any idea how stressed out and nervous you'd be!? As a girl I naturally don't like anyone who I feel intimidated by, and trust me since every girl in that school likes Adam and you go out with him, most of them will slowly start to hate the ground you walk on. Your friends will try to be happy for you but the jealousy and attraction will tear them up inside. They love you and wouldn't ZondraB you but honestly dating their crush would put a lot of unwanted pressure on the both of them causing them to explode at some point. Please please pretty please heed my warning and turn them both down!!! Their not worth your time and they will put a lot of pressure on you and your grades ive been in your shoes before and it wasnt pretty!! Wait until you find a boy that is average and puts you first in everything he does, it may be hard to believe that they exist but they do!!! You'll thank me later I promise. Sincerely, a 17 year old girl.

Best wishes!
      ZondraB

PS I really really wish someone would've given me this advice when I was younger
    • I really want this and idk what to do

Ok so I already posted about this and ZondraB gave me good advice ok so Adam stood up in front of everyone today and was like "I am sorry. I bullied Eliza cuz I wanted to be cool but I really am sorry and I shouldn't have done it and I dont deserve it but can I ask for ur forgiveness. And I went to my locker and apparently the floor was mopped freshly so I slipped and Chase caught me and I was like thanks and he just kissed me and asked me out I dont know what to do Adam told me he wanted to be friends for now if I forgave him and my good friend still likes Chase but she insists she is over him and gave me permission to date him so do I go for it? Or refuse ?( ?( I REALLY like Chase and I want this SO bad but I want everyone to end up happy/
      P.S. My friends know something's up he was staring at me and smiling all day. I dont think he even got his notes cuz when I asked him for them he tossed me his notebook and all it had was doodles and the date and class and me like literally a sketch of me was in it and it was REALLY good and he just blushed and took it back and left so what do I do? :love: :love: Is it a yes :thumbsup: :thumbup: ? Or a mess :thumbdown: ;( :?: :?: :!:
      Lady Eliza

Alice Roosevelt Longworth wrote:

If you have nothing nice to about anyone, come sit next to me. :D

:rolleyes: