How Do I Not Have An Awkward Relationship?

• How Do I Not Have An Awkward Relationship?

I'm about to ask out this girl who obviously likes me back. I dated her about 2 years ago and it was a very stereotypical 8th grade middle school kind of relationship. It was an extremely awkward relationship and I'm worried that the same awkwardness will happen again. I'm in 10th grade now so I think we have both matured to the point to be able to have a real relationship but I am very worried this new relationship will be very awkward. Any advice on how to build a strong relationship with her? Me and her talk all the time and it rarely ever gets awkward but I'm afraid it will turn awkward if we start dating again.
    • NO DRINKING and NO DRUGS !!!! ... please forgive me for being this old ... but you just write about what I remember about me ... yes, you write as I remember it about high school and my love ... my love and my complete failure. I finally succeed in a love affair with number ten attempt ( ten failures, so that is really eleven ) ( yes, I write all that down at the time, until I stop, and lose the records ) and I am aware of my fear and I am afraid of touching until I figure my fear is of them and not the love ... I fear my fear ... I am afraid of the other guys making fun of me ... she taps my shoulder. We walk away down the other way from South Philadelphia High School, up Passyunk Avenue instead of Snyder Avenue. The clue was simply being afraid and letting her know that ... because she was as afraid as I was ... that's is why Passyunk northeast versus Snyder west, new and to the Farmers' Market. We had no sex but played around on Washington Avenue Farmers Market area ( Passyunk clips off from there ). SHUT me up ... thank you for getting this memory out of me ... I was afraid ever after but not of what the other guys would say ... I was afraid of my fear ... and I made fear my friend, as dumb as that seems