What do I do?

• What do I do?

I know this senior guy from college and we have been dating for a year now. He is quite sweet and loving and all that a girl would want in her boy friend . But he is moving to Australia next month for his higher studies and he proposed me yesterday. I mean I was expecting that, but he proposed me with the most beautiful cushion cut diamond ring, I've ever seen. I know I should be happy and thrilled, but I'm not. I just ran away from there, when he knelt down with the open case and the ring shining bright at me. You must be thinking I'm crazy. But I'm not. Cause the first thing that crossed my mind was, where did he get the money from. You can see the ring. Its quite costly. And I got to know from his friend that he brought it from Phera Diamonds pheradiamonds.com/shop/giovanna-2/ It is way to costly for him to afford. I wonder whether he begged his parents for the money or he stole it from them. I just got so furious seeing it. But I loved him so much. He has been calling me all night yesterday and whole of today. But I'm just avoiding him. Please tell me what do I do. I'm just locked inside my room crying.
      Love Life.
    • Well if you like him then accept the ring and say Yes. But if you have doubts about the relationship or you are not sure about anything then this is going to be very hard now. I cannot suggest how or what you should be saying if you are in doubt, but you don't want to say Yes and then he moves to another country and this doubt will become a problem.

If you are really happy with him and want to say yes, then just do it and wear the ring, be happy and celebrate. This is a beautiful ring and it is for YOU specially. Wear it with pride and be happy that you are in love : )