Can someone explain this girl behavior

• Can someone explain this girl behavior

Can someone explain me this girl behavior. And what to do?
      In the 8th grade this girl was chasing me but I was acting aloof

She also ask me out and I forgot her. But next day she pretends to her friends we had the best date ever
      She also ask me as joke if I like her and say noooope. She also tried to hug me but I rejected her.
      We were still flirting

Next year we also talked but less. Till we ignore each other in janauary. Then she talked to me again

I whatsapp her if she wanted to hangout. She thought I was prank in and rejected me. Next schoolday she ask if I was serious (also her friend yelled relationship goals) I said nervous it was a joke

She also tried to whatsapp me 2 times but reacted to late and she would answer nvm.

2 weeks ago she whatsapp me asking if I like her I answered yes and she thought I was joking.

Then 1 later I ask her out. She was asking Q like why I didn't say anything. Then she replied I'll think about it.

Sunday I whatsapp her and she said no I'm sorry but there are more pretty girls (as joke) Then said don't be said.

I ask if she likes me she answered no I'm sorry man

Then I've been whole week ignoring her.

Tuesday my friend was snapchatting me, and then she sended a text to my friend that she was sorry She was being mad at him ( they don't like each other)

Then Wednesday I saw her looking at me but didn't look back, then 2 hours later she called me and was really happy to see me. But I was acting aloof and said hey. And then her friends were laughing at me. Today I ignore her and she 2
    • well it sounds like you're an asshole to this girl. I don't know how this is so hard to understand. You've toyed with her and she is CONFUSED.
      First, in 8th grade, you reject her. No wonder she thinks you asking her out is a prank the next year. Then you said it was a joke. No wonder she thought you were pulling her leg when you said you liked her!
      You've messed with her feelings so many times she doesn't want to bother with you any more. You need to move on, because she has. And you need to learn from this.
      IF YOU LIKE A GIRL YOU DON'T TOY WITH HER.
      Leave her be. You've messed with her enough as it is.
    • Dude, that's not the way to go about getting a girl to like you. The whole 'pretending to not be interested in her bullshit' is absolute crap and it just makes you look like a douche, as Chloe so expertly put.

Move on and let her see guys which will actually treat her right.
      "Carefree, wherever we maybe. We are the famous CFC"