I'm so curious, really want to know

• I'm so curious, really want to know

My dog hasn't been feeling good for a few days and so I have to watch him. I went to bed at 12 a.m., since it's the weekend and my dog was sleeping. I then wake up at 1 a.m., to my dog peeing. So I had to clean it up. Which took 1 min or 2. Then my dog didn't want to go back to bed. So it takes me I would say 3 to 5 mins, to get him back to bed. After that, I wake up 2 a.m. to him peeing again. So I went to go clean it up. Then he jumped into my bed and fell asleep. So I just climbed in bed and slept. Till 5 in the morning. To him fucking shitting! Like it was so nasty, cuz he's sick. And at this point, I'm so tired that it feels like I'm awake. Like I didn't know what sleep was at the moment. But then I cleaned it up. Which took at least 5 mins. Then when I was done, I laid down in bed. Which brings me down to here. Tired and can't fall asleep. Like at this moment, I'm about to give up on sleep. But I'm also wondering this:
      Is this how it feels with taking care of a baby so early in the morning? Or is it because I went to bed at midnight?
      I'm so curious, I want to know. And let me know what you guys think. :thumbsup:
      "As in heaven as on Earth, we've been dead since our birth" -Hollywood Undead