Cruise trip plans with friends.

• Cruise trip plans with friends.

Hey all. I'm kind of confused here and I need suggestion. My friends and I've planned to go for a small ship cruise trip, this July to the Islands of New England blountsmallshipadventures.com/…de-caribe/?view=itinerary . We've been planning this for long and finally now things are working out. But, the moment I told my parents about this, they are like too hesitant to leave me for the trip. They are saying that even they've been planning for a family cruise trip soon and that I should go with my family and not with my friends, cause it might be dangerous for a group of teens to go on a cruise trip all alone. I know there's no family trip plans and I so much want to go with my friends. Its my dream and I don't think there could be any danger here for which my parents are so worried. I've attached a link to the itinerary of the cruise trip. Please tell me that its a good trip plan and that there's nothing wrong in going with my friends here. Also please advice me as to how I can convince my parents.
      Hakuna Matata.