I am interested in an insanely attractive guy at my school, what should I do?

• I am interested in an insanely attractive guy at my school, what should I do?

I have been checking out a guy at my school for a while now, and he is insanely good-looking and gorgeous - like, unnaturally hot, almost - and I am not sure what to do about it.
      He has all of those qualities that I love about a guy - tall (about 6'4, I guess), amazing muscular body, innocent beautiful eyes, and an amazing smile.
      Honestly, every time I notice him at school my face becomes like "" and then I will stand and stare at him, and he will usually notice that as well, and then I will feel silly.
      He is almost... too much...
      I am pretty sure that I would stutter almost non-stop if I ever started talking to him, since I feel almost shaky if I look at him for a while - it's crazy.
      And I notice that the girls who talk to him see pretty nervous themselves, like giggling a lot and blushing, and that's probably how I would act around him myself.

Do you know how I can approach him and actually seem somewhat special to him?
      Also, is there some respectable way to make him realize that I am actually interested in him, and not simply friendly?
    • well..... if i saw a cute girl... i would try to entice them.
      Maybe impressing him in some way? find out what he's interested in and become interested in that as well, once you have something in common with him then he has no excuse to not like an aspect about you. But still be yourself.
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey: