Guys and girls help I guess?

• Guys and girls help I guess?

WARNING: The following contains the female teen frustration of masturbation. Proceed with caution.

So in a fit of horniness, I decided to "help myself out." I'm single, and I'm not the type to think about celebrities, so I just started pleasuring. When it was over, I realized I had a fantasy about a guy I despise. Why? Why him of all people? I'm pretty sure I don't like him. At all. He's good-looking, sure, and I can kind of get past the fact that he covers his moderate acne with a scruffy beard instead of washing his entire face. (I also have a severe weakness for beards, neat and clean ones though, which is also why I'm confused.) And he FINALLY got a haircut which looks SOOOO much better than the Shaggy-from-Scooby-Doo bowl cut he had before. But the guy is an ass, sort of. I don't fall for guys who play mean, but I still don't get it. It's more of he's a good person when you talk to him one on one or in a small group (which usually consists of females and then him), but in public he acts like an ass. Please explain this to me. Tell me it was a fit of horniness and I was just going crazy for a second because I hadn't thought of anyone. ;( ?(
      1. Thanks for replying!
      2. I get where you're coming from, but I just don't do that. I don't think you understand my deep dislike of this person. It's Mariana Trench deep. I don't ever go for guys like him. All the guys I like are nice to me and extremely nerdy with nice physical attributes. (Yeah that's a little hypocritical in explaination, but there is one.) They also tend to be in higher grades spanning years 1 to 2 which is why I'm still single. I just don't understand the change.
    • Meh, it's no big deal. You were masturbating and in need of a "muse", so you thought of a guy who is physically appealing. I've had the same thing happen with jerks from school, asshole teachers, etc, it's nothing to worry about. Look at it this way: I loathe the entire Kardashian family, every bad thing said about them on the internet being wastes oxygen and all that I tend to agree with. But when I'm fingering myself, sure, I'll think about getting down n dirty with some of them. It's all just fantasy
    • Meh, it's no big deal. You were masturbating and in need of a "muse", so you thought of a guy who is physically appealing. I've had the same thing happen with jerks from school, asshole teachers, etc, it's nothing to worry about. Look at it this way: I loathe the entire Kardashian family, every bad thing said about them on the internet being wastes oxygen and all that I tend to agree with. But when I'm fingering myself, sure, I'll think about getting down n dirty with some of them. It's all just fantasy