Body changing so fast

• jordanhardy wrote:

chloereedy wrote:

Speaking of bras, I went shopping yesterday to get a new one and I found a BEEEEAUTIFUL one and it was nice BUT when I was trying stuff on a hanger got caught on my dress and it ripped so like I was falling out of my dress and had to buy a new one but it was soooo worth it because a) I got a sexy new bra and b) I got a sexy new dress :D :D
      :lovey: ooooh very nice
      oh yes indeed... :evil:
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • Well - they keep growing... Mom was right.. think I'm going to be way too big on top. I wont be 13 till next month. Two months ago I was a C cup.. now bigger than a D.. maybe a DD now. I got a bra but it was too small a few weeks later.. I helped mow more yards.. and got a bigger one.. it is so tight now.. I hate it. But not wearing a bra is crazy.. they hurt and swing like a freaking pendulum on a clock when all I do is walk.. in a bra I think they are like soccer balls.. when I walk up to a table and reach for something I realize I'm reaching in the blind now.. as boobs are getting in the way of seeing things below them like on a table if I'm standing up..... I have to bend over just to see what I'm reaching for.. with these boobs I need longer arms... cant do much right in front of me.. I keep trying to play sports.. since that was always my favorite thing to do.. but these past few months these boobs and sports have started to get rediculous... since we dont have much money I made some home made bras.. and bought a sports bra from mowing money.. I had to make different homemade bras.. the first design stopped doing much beyond hiding nipples when they got a little bigger than a C cup.. the new design works well.. two T-shirts.. (one inside the other) cut into a tank top.. and cut off a few inches below the boobs... the whole back is cut out.. then holes made in the back for shoe strings.. the back is laced up with shoe strings.. and can be tightened.. I needed help to put it on at first.. but when I got longer shoestrings I could put it on myself and tighten it and just tie it in front... Big boobs are such a pain to take care of... but not putting them in a bra is way worse.. do anything and they just kill me then... so hot too... 1st summer with a bra.. I look at swimsuits.. i already see there will be no way to swim.. either the top will be way too small... or the bottom way too big.. no one piece will work.. bikini. .. but then will have to buy two... one that fits the bottom.. one that fits the top.. think I'll just have cut offs and my laced up T-shirt bra.. with another T-shirt on top... three freaken layers.. to swim.. theese boobs are no fun... I try to run now.. I can't run like I used to.. after a little while just too much pain.. staps rub shoulders too much.. too much bounce.. everything just hurts.. instead of playing with the guys like I always did... it seems like I'll have to start just sitting on the sidelines soon - and just keep the boobs happy... the boobs are starting to control everything... no sports.. no running... mandatory bra... just be freaken hot.. all tight.. get stared at all the time.. all my favorite shirts got way too tight to wear.. & they are sooo heavy.. one of my new favorite chairs is a bar stool.. the backside of one kitchen cabinet is a little bar.. I can sit there and the heighth is just right.. boobs on the bar.. so I can take a break from all this weight... i just look at these huge things - all the pain.. all the trouble to take care of them.. can't even sleep on my stomach..can't even roll over when asleep.. (they get all mushed or pinched and wake me up - with pain) then I see how easy guys have it... just wish I either had much smaller boobs now.. or was a guy.. and for now... not even 25% as big as Mom... crazy.. they kill me.. no idea what to do. Sometimes I see others making fun of me... ?(
    • Casual drinking causes me to focus on chilling with real life peeps and not reading a giant wall of text.

Also off-topic (even more so than already) but when are you gonna show us pics of Eva?!

Edit: it's also on mobile so it involves scrolling for days... stop trying to make me seem like an alcoholic ;)
    • I got a ride to the shopping mall and went to Victoria's Secret. A lady took me to a dressing room and measured me all over. Had me try on a few nice bras. She told me I was a 28 DDD or 30 DD.. 28 DDD bras are imposible to find.. 30DD not much easier. First time the twins were officially measured. I see all the all the other girls with perfect bodies..wish I was like them. Mom keeps saying Im going to have a terrible time with huge boobs like her. I'm 12.. almost 13.. they keep getting bigger. 4'5" tall.. weigh 98 now. Don't know what I'm going to do when we have to run in gym class this year. Running kills me now. All the normal size girls have it so easy.