I have a penis question *_*

• I have a penis question *_*

Hey guys I'm Conrad and I'm 13 I have a question about the angle of my erections.

Hard erections

masturbate// once a day

Penis size 4.90 inches erect

Ok so the question is that when I have and erectionmy penis points downward very slightly just right below sticking straight out I'll leave a link of an artist illistration.
      When I was younger I used to put my penis inbetween my legs to avoid erection so I was forcing it down about a year to 8 months ago my penis was pointing straight at my face. It also falls very slightly to the right when erect lying/sitting but not standing up.

Is this normal please help I'm pretty freaked out

- Conrad 13
      Images
      • image.jpeg

25.71 kB, 621×434, viewed 757 times
    • It's normal for the penis to not point straight up. As you get older you will find that it tends to point lower and it's common for them to point slightly to the left or right. Although when I was 13 I was pointing to the sky and still points at around a 45 degree angle
      "Carefree, wherever we maybe. We are the famous CFC"
    • martinBoy98 wrote:

jordanhardy wrote:

It's normal for the penis to not point straight up. As you get older you will find that it tends to point lower and it's common for them to point slightly to the left or right. Although when I was 13 I was pointing to the sky and still points at around a 45 degree angle
      Totally right. :D
      don't quote trash
      One does not simply taste Jade's flavour.
    • Conrd_13 wrote:

Hey guys I'm Conrad and I'm 13 I have a question about the angle of my erections.

Hard erections

masturbate// once a day

Ok so the question is that when I have and erectionmy penis points downward very slightly just right below sticking straight out I'll leave a link of an artist illistration.
      When I was younger I used to put my penis inbetween my legs to avoid erection so I was forcing it down about a year to 8 months ago my penis was pointing straight at my face. It also falls very slightly to the right when erect lying/sitting but not standing up.

- Conrad 13
      I'm 13 and mine curves back and upward

A cuddle buddy I had when I was bi had his straight out in front with no curve.

Ive read up on it and I think it's different for everyone.
    • 1 Have to ask a stupid question. Am being honest here. But stupid. There are tid bit button dicks and there are 14 inch dicks, some are active, ha ha ha (not all tid bits are inactive. LGBT says big dicks have big problems.???).
      2 The stupid question is how do females get hard ? They masturbate and have clitoris which hards. How hard ? Hard enough to seduce bys. Some clits stick out like dicks. See pics and am nwash the baby, ow aware. [not x-pic but real med pics.] [no, never see for real.... female offers refuse] [dicks are harder to not see, even dicks not hard but ... ]
      3 Few doctors are aware of penile activitie, so to say. Ten thousand years and they do not know.
      4 Cut off, suck, and re-attach. Even put on a new. How it works they tiitle.
      5 Some mothers break the hard on dicks as they wash the boy baby. Odd results. Want to argue ? Then see a lawyer.
      6 hard dicks go up down left right and so on. And there is the broken cock syndrome.
    • Conrd_13 wrote:

Hard erections

masturbate// once a day

- Conrad 13
      it is quite normal....you have been avoiding erection at your younger stage..it will not affect your penis growth..size depends on the hereditary factors too.
      hi friends, send me PM for anything else..I love to receive more messages ...thanks