It's been 2 months after rejection and I caught her staring at me

• It's been 2 months after rejection and I caught her staring at me

so 2 months ago I got rejected by this girl but a friend told her she still liked me and whenever I saw her she was kinda looking upset but I ignored her. She even tried to intiates a conversation but I only replied hey and walked away and her friends laugh.

Then we had a fight on whatsapp and she blocked me on whatsapp and facebook

2 months later (2nd month we had 2 weeks vacation and 2 week internship) I began to notice she would stare at me. I was outside with my friends and saw her looking at me from the window I turned my back. Then couple minutes later she also walked outside saying to me : I'm not here for you. (She was all alone and mostly she is inside and if she is outside then with her friends) Then a friend laugh and said : That didn't make any sense.

Wednesday I saw her again staring at me while I was messing with my friend cause I proved him right and was really happy.
      Then we waited for the bus cause we got an excursion. I saw a friend of her smiling at me.

Then at the excursion a bunch of her friends were looking at me. I tried not to notice it and went talking with a friend.

Friday I had class next to her class and I was waiting outside and 2 of her friends were just staring at me so I decided to go into my class cause I didn't feel comfortable.

But why are they doing it? They left me one for almost 2 months and now I'm in the same situation before I asked her out ?(
    • I want to say so much about these situations but I can't!! It's too much haha, I would say that girls sometimes need attention. In your case it seems like she really really likes you and feels guilty that she rejected you. I would not be stupid and ignore her, instead you could try and like saying hey, hello, and give her a smile. Don't ever be rude to the opposite gender. It is a girl you really liked but she rejected you and I understand this anger that is still inside you. She just really likes you know and probably wants to get closer after the fight you have. Not feeling comfortable is okay.. Don't worry it is part of being a teenager. To conclude, you should just say hello to her and not be mean, or rude ( unless you have something and you want to be a complete a****** to her lol ), and I feel like she is going to unblock you from whatsapp and facebook. Don't let someone confuse you. They might be playing a game, if they are, be the master and not the player. You don't want others thinking they can control you...

Also, do you still like that girl?
      Joined the forum to chat, no beef unless it's 100% pure. I would like to help anyone solve any issues. I have gone through a lot as well.
    • no I've moved on and I am already talking to another girl. I deleted her phone number. And last week when checking my facebook messages I scrolled to the old message and saw her pic again (she unblocked me)

And yesterday I was waiting for the class and her class is next to ours and I was talking with some friends and then she came lonely on her mobile and she was really close to me.
    • Riechedly wrote:

I want to say so much about these situations but I can't!! It's too much haha

----------------
      I'm still curious what you want to say about this situation
      I am here to listen my dude, just start typing haha!
      Joined the forum to chat, no beef unless it's 100% pure. I would like to help anyone solve any issues. I have gone through a lot as well.
    • so I'm doing summers school (Otherwise I had to do a year over) and guess what she was there too.

I saw her the whole time looking at me. I even look at her and I saw she was staring so I immediately looked away.

And 2 of her friend also do summers school, 1 I know pretty good and the other friend is unknown for me.

Her 2 friends teases me. Her unknown friend says the whole time to me : Your shoelaces are loose and I replied I know and then she says BADASS, or she says this time your shoelaces are not loose!!!!

And her friend I know says the whole time : hey hottie
    • Riechedly wrote:

so I'm doing summers school (Otherwise I had to do a year over) and guess what she was there too.

I saw her the whole time looking at me. I even look at her and I saw she was staring so I immediately looked away.

And 2 of her friend also do summers school, 1 I know pretty good and the other friend is unknown for me.

Her 2 friends teases me. Her unknown friend says the whole time to me : Your shoelaces are loose and I replied I know and then she says BADASS, or she says this time your shoelaces are not loose!!!!

And her friend I know says the whole time : hey hottie
      dude the girl staring at you obviously likes you, what are you thinking of doing next?