Trying to get back my girl.

• Trying to get back my girl.

Hey all! I really don't know where to ask this and so I'm here. I used to date this girl 6 months ago. We were in relationship for almost four months and then I really don't remember why, but we had differences and chose to break up. But, although I didn't show it out a lot, I did miss her. Later, I heard that she was dating someone else. Obviously, I was really hurt within. But now I recently heard that she is no more dating anyone and although I was angry with her, I want her back in my life. But I really don't know how to speak to her. Cause after we broke up, she had tried a lot to keep in touch. But, it was me, who kept avoiding her. I know it's selfish to wish to get her back now, but is there any chance? Cause I really miss her. May be not as a girl friend, but I need her at least as a friend in my life. We are all planning for a cruise trip next month. It's the whole of our group and so I think she will be coming too. I'm thinking I'll speak to her during the trip. Will that be fine? blountsmallshipadventures.com/…e-michigan?view=itinerary This is the whole plan of the trip. Will be leaving on the 23rd of next month and it's an 8 day trip. Please suggest something. How can I start talking to her? How can I get her back in my life?
      That's Life.