Bestfriend/ feelings

• Bestfriend/ feelings

Hi everyone :)

So it's like that. I have that girl in my life,we are really close and we really have special relationship.
      We know each other for more than 2 and half years. And since i met her i like her. I could say it's more that just liking her but yea.

Of corse i told her about that like a year ago. I told her we would be great together and she agreed,but she don't want to have a relationship and she told me it's ok the way it is right now. And of corse it is.

But we really have that great relationship you probably won't see anywhere else. We are always totally happy around eachother,we do a lot of crazy stuff together,like making crazy sounds,saying stupid things,we even have our own language. We never had a fight,not even being annoyed with each other. I can say we are our true selfs when we are with each other. It can't be like that with anyone else. We both agree on that.

Even my closest friends that see us together are telling me that we will end up together eventually. At some point.
      Sometimes i believe that,because of everything happening with us. But latelly i don't know if she have that feelings too or it is just really great long lasting friendship.
      Year ago i tryed something with her and of corse she rejected me and she told me that we wont ever be together. But our relationship didn't got worse that many does after that.
      Even her friends told that we are cute together and stuff. So people see that.

I just wonder if she see that too or think about that. Of corse i should ask her but we had that conversation last year(not exactly about that). But it might be different now. And i'm scared to ask her that because friendships got weird if things are like that. And i really want to stay her friend which i will if i dont say anything.
      And of corse she sometimes tell or text me that she loves me or miss me,but that can still be just good friendship. Ow yea and we hug a lot,and many people that see us for first time think we are together.
      But i cant really say in words how it is. But i really have true feelings about her,i guess thats first time i like a girl for who she is.
      Yea,i really wrote some blablabla here but so what :D
      So,i'm just wondering what you think about that and if you have any tips.

Have fun folks :)
    • you'll stay friends whether you ask her or not, grow some nuts. if she unfriends you over something so shitty then fuk her, but it sounds like you have a cute friendship and something this generic really won't matter tbh
      One does not simply taste Jade's flavour.
    • Jade G. wrote:

you'll stay friends whether you ask her or not, grow some nuts. if she unfriends you over something so shitty then fuk her, but it sounds like you have a cute friendship and something this generic really won't matter tbh

Right,right. I'm actually just overthinking it. I know we will still be friends haha. But yea,u are right..
    • A4S5 wrote:

Jade G. wrote:

you'll stay friends whether you ask her or not, grow some nuts. if she unfriends you over something so shitty then fuk her, but it sounds like you have a cute friendship and something this generic really won't matter tbh

Right,right. I'm actually just overthinking it. I know we will still be friends haha. But yea,u are right..

damn straight
      One does not simply taste Jade's flavour.