Does he like me back or am I just imagining things?

• Does he like me back or am I just imagining things?

Hi everyone!
      I tried to find the answers for my question, but unfortunately nothing really helps. Or I don't notice these things. So, let's go with the story!

I have known this guy for a while. We were in the same class for 3 years to be exact. But around third and last year of school something changed. We worked in group projects on few lessons, talked more, he teased me because of my height with other tall guys, but in nice way. After a while we started talking on Facebook after classes. When I finished school one month earlier, we started talking more about everything and about nothing, I think we even flirted a little bit. He asked me a couple of times if I will be present on graduation. But nothing happened, just "Hi". After that it got a little bit weird. We talked, but not so much as before. In one conversation he said, that he would gladly see me in summer. I agreed of course. Then we didn't talk, because whenever I went online, he went offline. I got tired of it and one day I asked him if he would like to go somewhere. After that day we went out one more time. One time he forgot what day of the week it is and we didn't go that day - we went out two days later, after he said how stupid it feels and apologized a lot. Both times were great. We talked easily, went from one topic to another, joked, laughed. After our trips, we both said we would like to do it again. This weekend he goes on his summer holiday (I go later next week) and said - 'it's a shame, that we won't meet soon again'.

I don't really know what to think. Am I just imagining things or is there something there?