Need some sexual relationship advice

• Need some sexual relationship advice

A few people on here have tried to help me out.

Here's my story I need some help with sexual stuff with my gf

A few years ago my older brother got into a lot of trubble on the Internet and since then my parents really have my internet and phone locked down. I can't get on a lot of sites because they are blocked. Anything adult or even less I'm blocked from it sucks. My parents also did not let me take sex ed. So I'm basically clueless. If I ask my friends questions they always make fun of me for having over protective parents or being a idiot. I only have a few friends so I rather not deal with that.

I dated my gf on and off last year in school. Now we have bin together since February. We have bin hanging out a lot this summer and are starting to try things sexually. But I really don't know what I should be doing. She is more adventurous on trying things with me then letting me try things on her. She lets me play with her boobs and sometimes she will play with my penis if we have the opportunity. She got dared at a birthday party 2 weeks ago to give me a blow job now the closet and she did it was not long and she ended up hurting me. But later that night she let me put my hand in her pants but I really dident know what I was doing down there. This weekend and the next weekend I'm going to be staying at my grandparents house there no where near as strict as my parents and it will probibly give me some opportunity to do things with her again. And I really need some help on what to do and maybe how to eat her out if she is up for it. I know neither of us want to have sex. I really like her and she is totally understanding of my parent problems I just don't want her to think I'm a idiot. If you have some advice feel free to send me a message or just comment
    • Pink_ wrote:

Dude we all already tried to help you. Doing too much research beforehand is dumb. She obviously knows you're inexperienced and don't have access to info on the web about this stuff so just let it ride. First time I gave a bj I had no idea what I was doing but it all worked out okay.
      Same! Just stop overthinking it and it'll be fine
    • chloereedy wrote:

Pink_ wrote:

Dude we all already tried to help you. Doing too much research beforehand is dumb. She obviously knows you're inexperienced and don't have access to info on the web about this stuff so just let it ride. First time I gave a bj I had no idea what I was doing but it all worked out okay.
      Same! Just stop overthinking it and it'll be fine
      i agree
      Talent. Honour. Discipline... And pretty pictures :P