How do you move on?

• How do you move on?

Hi,

So I am a bisexual guy (17) and currently am in love with another guy, and have been for 10 months at this point. The main issue is I hate myself for it, and I want to be biologically "normal", in that I only like girls. I have told two of my friends (girls) that I am bi and I like this guy they are both close friends with, as am I (he is my best friend). The first was accepting, as was the second, however, the second then told me that she and the other guy were dating a few days after I told her.

Naturally, I learnt to accept it for a while, I can't make someone, who is clearly straight, fall in love with me. However, after about 3 months of them being together, I am getting really frustrated and am beginning to really hate the second girl. It feels like she just dangles him in front of me at times. I want to move on from him, as anyone would after liking someone for 10 months, but really don't know how. It's gotten to a point where every night, whenever I have a dream and he is there, I see him with her and I can't bear living this way.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to move on from someone?

Thanks in advance,
      BellSwingingBothWays
    • don't hate yourself, be proud! being bi is perfectly fine, just keep smiling lol, she can dangle him all she wants, as rude as that is. unfriending her would no doubt affect the guy you like and don't think you'd want that so yeah, you also don't have to move on, love him all you want, love as many people as you want absolutely nothing wrong with that, tell him you like him too, if you're good friends he'd be cool and apologize for not having mutual feelings or lol he'll fall for you too, no point in moping about it
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • B'ni Dhana wrote:

don't hate yourself, be proud! being bi is perfectly fine, just keep smiling lol, she can dangle him all she wants, as rude as that is. unfriending her would no doubt affect the guy you like and don't think you'd want that so yeah, you also don't have to move on, love him all you want, love as many people as you want absolutely nothing wrong with that, tell him you like him too, if you're good friends he'd be cool and apologize for not having mutual feelings or lol he'll fall for you too, no point in moping about it
      I suppose the issue here is that I'd rather just move on with my life, I don't want to tell him because I don't want to deal with any potential drama. :/
    • BellSwingingBothWays wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

don't hate yourself, be proud! being bi is perfectly fine, just keep smiling lol, she can dangle him all she wants, as rude as that is. unfriending her would no doubt affect the guy you like and don't think you'd want that so yeah, you also don't have to move on, love him all you want, love as many people as you want absolutely nothing wrong with that, tell him you like him too, if you're good friends he'd be cool and apologize for not having mutual feelings or lol he'll fall for you too, no point in moping about it
      I suppose the issue here is that I'd rather just move on with my life, I don't want to tell him because I don't want to deal with any potential drama. :/
      hmm drama... just keep smiling bro :) .. a smile is the best way to deal with difficult situations... even if its a fake one lol, used properly you can fool anyone :/ ... :D :D trust me
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • B'ni Dhana wrote:

BellSwingingBothWays wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

hmm drama... just keep smiling bro :) .. a smile is the best way to deal with difficult situations... even if its a fake one lol, used properly you can fool anyone :/ ... :D :D trust me
      nawwww b!!!!!!! ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(
      One does not simply taste Jade's flavour.