Can Botox be done at the age of 15?

• Can Botox be done at the age of 15?

Hello everyone, I need your suggestions. Can Botox injection be done at the age of 15? I have acne and pimples all over my face and none of the home remedies worked for me. I have tried banana mask, turmeric, curd and honey mask etc. I am using spectacles for the past two years and under eye darkness is also a problem for me. I really don’t like to look at my face in the mirror. It makes me feel bad! All my friends have beautiful and clear faces which makes me more disappointed. I know that creams and oils are not going to work anymore (as I have tried them more than enough). My aunt does Botox for her face from Med-Aesthetics ( http://www.med-aesthetics.com/cosmetic-botox/ ) to remove wrinkles and I saw great changes in her face after she had the injection. So I am thinking to try this from the same place, but I am not sure that whether it can be done at the age of 15 or not. Will it create any side effects as I am just 15? Or can I go on with my decision? I have to get permission from my parents once I come to know that Botox is fine for me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    • No, it can't be done at the age of 15. They say that you can go and have Botox done at the age of 25 as a preventive measure. But as for me, that is a way too early.

I would advise you to go and see a cosmetologist. You have tried a lot of lotions and masks, but are you sure that they suit your skin type? Find a good cosmetologist in your town, and have a go. She will tell you what to do with your skin and what beaty and skin care products will best suit your type of skin. ;)
      :)