jealous

• Im 13yo and i live with two older brothers 19 and 23yo.and tbh i feel lonely. Dad left us when I was a kid, we never heard or saw him for 5 years. Our mother died last year, and the court awarded custody over me to eldest brother. The middle brother and I then moved with him and began to live together. I thought the life with two brothers full of fun and relaxed, but no, I feel like I've got new parents. The two of them as the best friends, go out together, fool around, have secrets, but treat me like a small child. For example, I have a certain time when I have to be home, if i want to go somewhere I always have to ask for permission, always ask me about school and homework ...boring... last week I got a spanking and grounded for two weeks. ok I know I am guilty of all but I would not have behaved in such a way if they just try to understand me and give me a break. primarily older brother, middle is not so much when it comes to discliplina and rules.
      I love them, both but honestly I'm jealous of their relationship and I'm angry because they treat me like a kid ...
    • You are in a very tough situation man. Your brothers are only trying to help you.
      You may not see it that way but they are establishing ground rules and expectations of you.
      That is a good thing. They don't want you to get into trouble or fail at your school work.
      They are trying to be good parents at the same time as they are your big brothers.
      Really you can thank God that they love you enough to care and want you to do well and succeed.