Sex and God

• Natalii wrote:

you are a waste of my life, obviously i am not the same person because a random idiot stranger says so, because my face is the same but my hair is highlighted differently and my eyes are darker therefore there must be 2/3/4 different women for each picture with my exact face and forehead.

I AM BLONDE I EVERY PICTURE. PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE BECAUSE THAT IS THE COLOUR OF MY HAIR. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
      Methinks the lady doth protest too much :rolleyes:

All I'm saying is, I think you're a fake person with fake pictures. Now I'm entitled to my opinion, and you're entitled to yours... Whoever you may be.
    • Milos wrote:

Natalii wrote:

you are a waste of my life, obviously i am not the same person because a random idiot stranger says so, because my face is the same but my hair is highlighted differently and my eyes are darker therefore there must be 2/3/4 different women for each picture with my exact face and forehead.

I AM BLONDE I EVERY PICTURE. PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE BECAUSE THAT IS THE COLOUR OF MY HAIR. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
      All I'm saying is, I think you're a fake person with fake pictures. Now I'm entitled to my opinion, and you're entitled to yours... Whoever you may be.
      she's legit drawn a picture of me and taken a pic of herself kissing it
      Methinks you're a little wanker who just doesn't believe she's real because she's to pretty or something(you: "omg :drool: pretty girl me likey must penetrate too good to be true. ust be fake"), she's been accused of fake pictures before dude and proven the accuser wrong
      One does not simply taste Jade's flavour.
    • Jade G. wrote:

Milos wrote:

Natalii wrote:

Methinks the lady doth protest too much :rolleyes: All I'm saying is, I think you're a fake person with fake pictures. Now I'm entitled to my opinion, and you're entitled to yours... Whoever you may be.
      she's legit drawn a picture of me and taken a pic of herself kissing itMethinks you're a little wanker who just doesn't believe she's real because she's to pretty or something(you: "omg :drool: pretty girl me likey must penetrate too good to be true. ust be fake"), she's been accused of fake pictures before dude and proven the accuser wrong
      Well, she was the one who started accusing people for no reason. See, the thing about karma is that what goes around comes around...
    • Ines wrote:

Jade G. wrote:

Milos wrote:

Natalii wrote:

Methinks the lady doth protest too much :rolleyes: All I'm saying is, I think you're a fake person with fake pictures. Now I'm entitled to my opinion, and you're entitled to yours... Whoever you may be.
      she's legit drawn a picture of me and taken a pic of herself kissing itMethinks you're a little wanker who just doesn't believe she's real because she's to pretty or something(you: "omg :drool: pretty girl me likey must penetrate too good to be true. ust be fake"), she's been accused of fake pictures before dude and proven the accuser wrong
      Well, she was the one who started accusing people for no reason. See, the thing about karma is that what goes around comes around...
      dont even fucking start with me irene
      yeah but why are you's hell bent on her being fake for? it's totally irrelevant
    • also show me where she STARTED accusing people becuase from what i can remember, EVERYONE HERE started accusations(cough lucian not being 15 cough look at his wall cough that's where it started cough) leave her the fuck alone
    • Milos wrote:

Natalii wrote:

Anyone is entitled to their opinion, but just know that yours is wrong. When Natalii first joined and posted a picture, people assumed she was a fake account. I was asleep when this all happened, but apparently someone looked into her and found out that she was legit. I don't know what they found, I've never looked up Natalii, because I don't care. She's posted plenty of other pictures, she's drawn me pictures that validates that she is an artist (and a very good one at that), and she is most certainly from France.

When all of the active members here who have known Natalii for a month or two say that she is real, it's probably true. I don't want to say that you're ignorant for believing otherwise... but you probably are :P I don't know if you're posting just to cause drama or what, but please stop ruining people's threads by getting off-topic. You can keep believing what you want, just don't post about it here
    • Best Friend wrote:

Milos wrote:

Natalii wrote:

Anyone is entitled to their opinion, but just know that yours is wrong. When Natalii first joined and posted a picture, people assumed she was a fake account. I was asleep when this all happened, but apparently someone looked into her and found out that she was legit. I don't know what they found, I've never looked up Natalii, because I don't care. She's posted plenty of other pictures, she's drawn me pictures that validates that she is an artist (and a very good one at that), and she is most certainly from France.

When all of the active members here who have known Natalii for a month or two say that she is real, it's probably true. I don't want to say that you're ignorant for believing otherwise... but you probably are :P I don't know if you're posting just to cause drama or what, but please stop ruining people's threads by getting off-topic. You can keep believing what you want, just don't post about it here
      Looking up people online is creepy as fuck, hombre.
    • Ines wrote:

Best Friend wrote:

Milos wrote:

Natalii wrote:

Looking up people online is creepy as fuck, hombre.
      so is having a profile pic of a person holding a fucking knife to a cat bitch YA you aint slick hoe.