HOW DO I PROCESS ADMISSION ABROAD

• HOW DO I PROCESS ADMISSION ABROAD

HELLO FRIENDS, I NEED A LITTLE HELP FROM YOU. I'M SEARCHING A UNIVERSITY TO STUDY ABROAD BUT I DON'T KNOW THE NECESSARY PROCEDURES AND I DON'T HAVE ANY DOCUMENT YET. I'M ALSO CONFUSED ON THE COUNTRY WITH STUDENT-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT TO RUN MY PROGRAMME-- PHARMACY. HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT. PLS HELP.
      LIVE LIKE THERE'S NO OTHER MOMENT ...
    • Do you have any idea what country you want to go to school in?

To become a pharmacist in Canada, you need to have a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy from one of 10 universities. Admission requirements vary for each university so if you want to apply, you should look into the individual schools and what are required.

The ten Canadian universities are: Dalhousie University (College of Pharmacy), Memorial University of Newfoundland (School of Pharmacy), Université de Montréal (Faculté de pharmacie), Université Laval (Faculté de pharmacie), University of Alberta (Faculty of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences), University of British Columbia (Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences), University of Manitoba (Faculty of Pharmacy), University of Saskatchewan (College of Pharmacy and Nutrition), University of Toronto (Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy) and University of Waterloo (School of Pharmacy). Just type any one in to google and it will bring to to their school page with admission requirements, and you can email the individual faculties for specific help if you still don't understand! :)

EDIT: If you don't want to come to Canada, ignore everything I just said. But I know a lot of international students come here to study :thumbup: